JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member

Need a pick me up bad guys

Christmas day my best friend was in a car accident, and sadly to say he passed.(18 ******* yrs old) my other friend was behind him and crahsed also did'nt die though. This morning I just got a call and my friend sister whos brother died said that my other buddy just commited suicide. This has never happened to me. No one ever really close to me has died, other then my great grandmother and that was years ago, and we knew she was going. I got to say goodbye. Sorry for the rant guys especially on a holiday but I got to get it off my chest. These to kids were not only my best friends but they would do anything for me or anybody. If you guys can give me some good news or pick me up it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    sorry about your friends, you should focus on training instead of dwelling on these unfortunate events. if you're religious i would look to God for help.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I'm so sorry to hear that. I have never lost anyone that was close to me and dont know how I would react. I'm sure venting is helping so get whatever you need too off your Chest. We'll be here...........

Thanks A lot guys

diezell is offline Senior Member
    thats a real shitty situation man.. take it out on the weights thats what id do, sorry to hear about everything

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Death doesnt seem real until its someone close to you. Sorry for your loss.
    Last edited by RA; 12-27-2005 at 03:23 PM.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    were all sorry for your loss. no one can actually say anything that'll better your situation. you can just take day by day and live life for all of them.

ironmike250 is offline Associate Member
    Celebrate their lives. Don't mourne their deaths. Remember how happy they were and how they touched everyone's lives. Just know that it was their destanies to go.
    Most important of all, KEEP YOUR CHIN UP.

hipnoticstylz94 is offline Associate Member
    I am sorry to hear his bro...last winter 2 buddies of mine died in a car wreck and it was so hard to handle...like everyone has said just try to keep your chin up and take things day by day....it really wont get any easier but over time the pain will subside...again i am sorry for your loss and God bless brother

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I know how you feel bro. This past year I found my younger sister when no one else knew where she was after calling home to say she was "ending it all". I still trip out about the fact that I knew where she was when she told no one. And I mean NO ONE, not even me. She just called, said what she said, then hung up. I don't know what I'd do if I lost my sister. Her and I are very, very close. She's not just my sister she's one of my best friends because we've been through a lot together.

Keep on training bro. I know this sucks, but nothing good will come from dwelling on the matter at hand. Honor your friends in that you will make the best out of every situation, no matter what the situation.

I'll keep you and your friends in my prayers bro. If you need anything, get at me.

ben2285 is offline Junior Member
    I'm sorry to hear of your loss, it always seems good people go too early.. If it's bad for you just think it may be twice as bad for someone else out there(not trying to make light of your situation). I also dealt with something like this about 2 months ago. My two cousins were driving to West Virginia to pick up a tractor to get started with a new job with their father and one of my uncles, and it was late at night and the road wasn't well lit and the car swerved and flipped going 60 and my uncle died and my cousins and their father were all pretty serioulsy hurt. It was so unexpected and he was such a great guy, it just sends a rift through your whole family and we are all still having trouble getting over it. Just take comfort in the fact that they were good people and they are now in a better place, like when I saw my uncle at the funeral I knew he was okay because he was such a great person I just knew he was being taken care of by god or whoever might be the greater power. Once again sorry to hear that.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    sorry for your loss mate.

Thank you guys very much this helps a lot

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Only the good die yound man! keep your head up! Never forget about your friends, but keep on and live life for them. we're all hear to listen dude.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR.SHRED
    Christmas day my best friend was in a car accident, and sadly to say he passed.(18 ******* yrs old) my other friend was behind him and crahsed also did'nt die though. This morning I just got a call and my friend sister whos brother died said that my other buddy just commited suicide. This has never happened to me. No one ever really close to me has died, other then my great grandmother and that was years ago, and we knew she was going. I got to say goodbye. Sorry for the rant guys especially on a holiday but I got to get it off my chest. These to kids were not only my best friends but they would do anything for me or anybody. If you guys can give me some good news or pick me up it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
    I just went through the same thing Thanksgiving day. Here, read my eulogy to Jesse. There is nothing you can do about it, it was destiny. It ruined me for Thanksgiving weekend. I basically stayed in my house and felt guilty. That was the closest friend to me that has ever died.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

Jesse Alan Christensen, 29 years old. "get busy livin' - or get busy dyin'"
    This is Jesse to the far right. His brothers Teague and Brett are to the left.
    I'm grieving right now for my friend Jesse who died in a fatal head on accident on I-90 early Thanksgiving morning 11/24/05

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...ebfatal25.html
    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm..._fatal26e.html

Jesse was not a "close" friend of mine but a good friend of mine. I believe I was the last person he went out and did something with before that evening? Me and Jesse went to the Trinity nightclub in Seattle the previous Saturday night. I went to his new condo for the first time that he just bought in Bellevue to pick him up. He's invited me over to his place a few times previous but this was the first time I came over. Jesse has really good taste, his condo is decorated with track lighting, new furniture and a huge Plasma TV. We sat in his dining room area and talked for a good hour before leaving. We were just catching up since we haven't seen each other since summer. He was doing really well. He just came back from Washington DC that morning on on his first business trip to one of his major accounts at WMC (GE), Global Mortgage. I actually got Jesse his job at WMC Direct (GE Consumer Finance) about a year ago. They actually turned him down on the first interview and I demanded that they interview him again because I knew how hard of a worker he is and how sharp he is. Jesse became the top account manager at the Bellevue office working with the top producing team. I orginally knew Jesse when he was a loan officer at MTM Mortgage in Issaquah. I was their wholesale account executive for WMC Direct at the time. There were months where Jesse would give me more loans that any of my other single loan officers between all of my accounts. I had some top producing loan officers working with me so that says a lot. He was a great salesperson with a positive attitude all of the time.

We've been camping together over in Crescent Bar and he has come on my boat many times. Jesse was a great guy and a genuine friend. I feel very bad that I was not closer to him because he is the type of friend that you know you could always count on. Jesse was one of 3 people that helped me move all of my stuff into my house last April. I have a lot of stuff too. John and Carlos helped as well and they both worked with Jesse at MTM Mortgage. I think that says a lot about a friend when they help you move because that is not the funnest thing to do on a weekend. I think you have to call about 5-6 people on average to get one person to actually help you move? Jesse actually offered to help me move when he heard I just bought a house. Now that's a real friend.

I felt really guilty yesterday because Jesse asked me to come with him on the party bus that he was on Wednesday night. I sometimes feel that I could of prevented his death by being with him and driving him home. I know I can't feel guilty for something like this but it seems like a natural emotion when something tragic like this happens. I didn't think this would effect me this hard but it has. It makes me think how short life can be and anybody can be gone tomorrow.

I know this hurts Wade a lot since he was Jesse's best friend. I talked to Wade yesterday and he was going over to Jesse's familie's place last night. I hope I can help in any way. I really wish I could turn back time. His funreal is scheduled for this coming Wednesday, 11/30 in Bellevue, WA. I've been told he will be buried by the Mormon Temple in Bellevue. This is going to be one of the saddest funreals I've ever seen. I almost don't want to go because this is so sad but I want to go to pay my respects to my friend. I'll remember you forever Jesse.

The angels came for you a few nights ago. I'll see you in Heaven brother.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    damn bro ... sorry to hear that .... i had a best friend die a couple years back ... and it wasnt the easiest thing to deal with ... you just gotta get around people who love you and think positive things

THINKBIG is offline Junior Member
    Really sorry to hear about your loss, But just remember he is in a wonderful place right now a place we will all be one day and we will all be enjoying each others company again. And the pain you feel right now is going to fade in time, your memories of your friend won't but the pain will, Cause right now the pain your feeling is the part of you thats selfish we all have it, it's the part of us that gets mad because the thing we once had is now gone and we want it back. GODSPEED for your BRO.............................

tvd220 is offline Member
    i feel you bro, a year and some change ago, my brother comited suicide, and i found him myself. There is nothing anybody can say to make you feel much better, all i can tell you is remember your friends with honor and never forget how they touched you life, and how they changed it. suicide and car accidents are a very rough situation for the griever, because there is no time to prepare for it, its all very sudden. feel free to pm me if you need to talk.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    JR.shred, Very sorry to hear about your losses. In 04 I attended 3 funerals for friends of mine, 05 2 funerals. It doesn't get any easier each time it happens. Hold your head up and stay strong for me people around you that also cared for these individuals. Although it won't bring them back, life goes on and these ppl would hate to see you in despair. Best of luck to you.

jkdpress10 is offline Junior Member
    I'm Very Sorry About Your Losses. If You Believe In Any Type Of God, Now Is The Time To Ask For Help. Believe Me, I Lost Both My Grandmothers In Less Than A Month Just Last Year, And Prayer And Meditation Has Helped Tremendously.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    The best thing you can do is go on living man. I have lost alot of friends and it never gets any more easy. But what i have learned is that nothing good can come out of sitting around the house dwelling on it. You need to say your goodbyes learn from other peoples mistakes and always remeber to be thankfull for your life. It can end any day. Do the things you normaly do, go places with a couple of friends. put yourself in posative atmospheres. You have to deal with your feelings though, you cannot just bottle them up.
    I hope things get better for you bro.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry for your loss bro!

Thread Information