moe64 is offline New Member

Question Want feedback on possibility of being busted

I've been reading about the guy who had the DEA come to his door. Of course nobody ever wants anything like that to happen, so I have a question. What if a guy was to go to another country, say like Mexico, a couple, 2 or 3 times a week, and get his gear/injections there, and return afterwards with nothing on him? Wouldn't this considered a legal loophole? I'm no legal expert, but there are no laws broken there since 'roids aren't illegal in Mexico, correct? And its not like the guy would be "under the influence of drugs" since 'roids don't have that type effect. So what's the worst that could happen to a person doing something like this? Any and all feedback most welcome!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know the law well enough to give advice. but i do know that it would be pretty pricey...how far do u live from mexico..

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup, assuming you are talking about consuming your roids prior to entering the US, Ive heard 2-3 people who do that. Its no legal loophole. Youre in a non-US federal jurisdiction. Just like you can go to the Netherlands and smoke weed, go to Canada and legally get gay marriage or go to Jamica and have an orgy. There is nothing illegal of doing it. Unless you bring back roids

Live within 10 miles of Mexico. The pharmacy keeps the 10 mL vials onsite, and would be administering injections. It would actually be relatively inexpensive at $45-55.00 a vial.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    yea, that'd definately be you're safest route. no risk of gettin in any trouble.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Yeah, one of the guys in the Real Sports documentary about AAS did just that same thing.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    100% legal

shortie, "real sports documentary", is that a program on the tube or can I access it somewhere?

maxmz is offline Junior Member

Damn!

I wish I'd live that close to the border.It would be somthing like this: "Ok it's 4:00pm, I'll meet you at the gym in about 20 minutes, gotta run down to Mexico to get my thursday shot along with some 10mg blue dbols."

That's cazy but I wish I could do that!!

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist

Jarod is offline Associate Member

thanks, I did not catch its airing orignally and i have wanted to see it

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod
    thanks, I did not catch its airing orignally and i have wanted to see it
    The older gentlemen bob looks amazing for 70 years young , wow. In the end check your blood, have a good diet, be smart, play safe with AS and it will give you a improve lifestyle. As for the other guy who died from brain cancer I feel bad for the guy but when did AS contribute in brain cancer thats genetics.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Wish I lived that close to the border.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Hell ya if I lived that close I would make a day of it injections in the morning tequilia at night...

velvetlion is offline Banned
    ......and a bombs in between!

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    Just make sure you can trust all the workers at the pharmacy. Being Anglo and going that often on a routinely basis can have inherent problems. Mexicans can be cutthroat.

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member
    "or go to Jamica and have an orgy." You can have a "legal" orgy here in the US as well . Sex is the only commodity that is legal as long as you don't charge for it. If you do its then called prostitution an is illegal.
    GO FIGURE!!!!!!!!

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    The older gentlemen bob looks amazing for 70 years young , wow. In the end check your blood, have a good diet, be smart, play safe with AS and it will give you a improve lifestyle. As for the other guy who died from brain cancer I feel bad for the guy but when did AS contribute in brain cancer thats genetics.

lyle alzado..either you are not in the US or you are probably too young to know or remember him, I do, this of course is giving my age away to the fellow middle aged members ....he was known for being a real bad ass on the field back when the raiders were the bad boys of the league..and aas was just called juice not gear and normal people did not really know what you were talking about..if you like football do a search he was good and had attitude....it was a shame the way he went out......

Thread Information