BIGPHIL is offline Associate Member

Exclamation NEED EVERYONES OPINION....plzzzz

Im still only 18 and have been training for 2 years and have a sound diet(i eat clean,meals are down to perfection,know my maintanenance level e.t.c), sound supplement plan, and sound training (consistent weight training AM cardio) e.t.c

I want to enter my first show next year.
    I have been told and am well aware that if i was to do the show next year i would need to go on some kind of gear due to the fact everyone elses is on it and it would increase my chance of winning along with my own preparation and hard work...

yet my problem is that i am a diabetic and am insulin dependent...My diabeties is very well controlled and never out of place or never gets in the way of my normal life so in other words my HEALTH ISNT AFFECTED as im always under control...I am scared of taking gear with my condition due to the glucose intolerance AAS present e.t.c however i feel i could adapt to that not a problem.

I have been thinking that I should leave the show for another two or three years until i have gained even more knowledge with regard to bodybuilding on top of what i know already(i.e getting to know my body even better)and then proceed to take the gear..by that time i would be in my twentys..

OR

I should jump ahead and try the gear out without going in for the show and see how it affects me.
    Then go in for the show a period of time l8r after i have used and experienced the gear whilst continuing to learn about my body even more.so i know how to cope with it.

I know i am far to young to be taking gear at the moment but with a competioton on my mind....i dont know what to think?? im always being told by the BIGGER BOYS ITS THE ONLY WAY TO GO WITH REGARD TO A SHOW IF YOU WANNA COME UP TOP i just think i should take somthing that will make me perform to my best if you know what i mean

I am doing alot of research at the moment over the internet and any advice would be extremly helpful.your advice will mean an awful lot to me
    Last edited by BIGPHIL; 12-27-2005 at 05:10 PM.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    you're only 18 so it's not crucial that you start using drugs, you shouldn't start for a few more years, but you sound like you're serious about bodybuilding not juicin to look big to go to beach like most of the faggot newbies on the board do. i started juicin when i was younger than you, but i've had some serious consequences mentally and physically cause of it. i would talk to a doctor and if he's an asshole and just says steroids are bad, blah, blah, blah--then go to another doctor. i don't know any diabetic athletes who juice, so i can't give you advice on it, but in the future if you're doctor supervised(regular checkups and bloodwork) i'd say you'll be able to safely use some anabolics.

BIGPHIL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    you're only 18 so it's not crucial that you start using drugs, you shouldn't start for a few more years, but you sound like you're serious about bodybuilding not juicin to look big to go to beach like most of the faggot newbies on the board do. i started juicin when i was younger than you, but i've had some serious consequences mentally and physically cause of it. i would talk to a doctor and if he's an asshole and just says steroids are bad, blah, blah, blah--then go to another doctor. i don't know any diabetic athletes who juice, so i can't give you advice on it, but in the future if you're doctor supervised(regular checkups and bloodwork) i'd say you'll be able to safely use some anabolics.
    Cheers m8
    so you rekon i should tell my doctor as in get regular blood profiles down just to see how my bodys reacting e.t.c e.t.c....and id be correct in saying anything that is said to a doctor is confidential..lol i.e he wouldnt tell my family e.t.c( ifeel he mite as he may see my life at risk and so as a result inform others if you know wat i mean)

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i'm pretty sure if you're 18 you could take his monkey ass to court if he told anyone something that is confidential. just ask him "this is between me and you, right?" like i said though-he might be a jackass and just tell you steroids are bad.

Thread Information