Thread: probation!!!!!!

blackh2 is offline Associate Member

probation!!!!!!

this is out of form, but i want good input so please help. im on fel probation for juice, i only have ot send a letter in each month, instead of being there in person. im also under a scrpit for test replacement from a legit endocrino!! my question is , can i use a place like oasis for other stuff like anavar , or winnie. like i said my po knows ill be on test replacement and am subjest to ua's but havnt had to take one yet!!!! just want to know if you guys think it would be safe to do so!!!!

please help!!!

sadukar is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackh2
    this is out of form, but i want good input so please help. im on fel probation for juice, i only have ot send a letter in each month, instead of being there in person. im also under a scrpit for test replacement from a legit endocrino!! my question is , can i use a place like oasis for other stuff like anavar, or winnie. like i said my po knows ill be on test replacement and am subjest to ua's but havnt had to take one yet!!!! just want to know if you guys think it would be safe to do so!!!!
    you can doctor shop looking for scripts for winny/Var/etc... OR you could just stick to test till your off probation.

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Is it just me or does it seem there are more and more probation threads

yea not sure i want to wait 4 years!!! just wanted to know how far a script from a hrt place will get you. do you feel there legit enough.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    well...legit enough for most people, but probablly not for you given your specific situation...

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Don't go outside your regular endo for anything IMO, as I recall you got 4 years probation and as long as you fly straight it goes away-don't fvck it up bro-

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    this is out of form, but i want good input so please help. im on fel probation for juice, i only have ot send a letter in each month, instead of being there in person. im also under a scrpit for test replacement from a legit endocrino!! my question is , can i use a place like oasis for other stuff like anavar, or winnie. like i said my po knows ill be on test replacement and am subjest to ua's but havnt had to take one yet!!!! just want to know if you guys think it would be safe to do so!!!!

Dude....do not take a chance on getting juice from anywhere you don't have a script for. That's solid advice!

BTW....how did you get popped?
    Last edited by tcw; 12-27-2005 at 10:20 PM.

ok just wondering what you guy sthought, i have to say i agree with you shortie. i was really wanting to use oasis cause they seemed so professional, but then there is the small chance they pist test me and see something like anavar or winnie and wonder why im seeing another doc. what do you think about taking a little more test then the doc is scripting?? should be ok to that id think??? just put it in the bottle i have a script for???

got pulled over and stupid me let them search my car. had 2 bottles of winnie got 4 years probation. i tell you there is nothing better than having a script right from your doctor and having the bottle right with you and not having to worry about the cops

Logan13 is offline Banned

be cool.

That sucks, but do not screw with probation. You will be kicking yourself all the way to prison.

was actually hoping to take alittle var befor my vacation was the only reason i was asking. my p o seems cool. and said they understood id be under test replacement not sure anavar would be a wise choice even through an hrt clinic. but i do remeber my lawyer sayin that if id had the winnie from them there would have been little to nothing they could do and i would have gotten off no problem. not sure i want to call him and ask him about using an hrt place either. he thought i was stupid for using in the first place. probation sux!!!
    Last edited by blackh2; 12-28-2005 at 02:17 PM.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    man if i were you...just toe the line, take only what you have a valid script for and just wait on everything else...what ever little gain you may get from taking a little somethin more is not worth getting caught violating your probation and goin in for a while...and your po seems cool...i wouldn't put too much faith in that...

thanks bro!!! i agree im sure test alone will just fine, and walk th line with that!!!

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    just curious, why dont u just take test by itself....forget orals

cuz ur gonna have test in ur sysyem anyways, right?

yea i do have a script for test so ill just takje that, but that leads me to one more question which i hope dont sound stupid. my scrpit is for cyp and my doc lets me take it on my own casue i travel, im only to take 200 mg a week but i do a little more than that and back it off befor i go in for blood test. with a script for cyp would be on to take some sus 250 and put in in the bottle or any brand of test cause i only have one bottle that is scripted??? so i get some 250 from a buddy of mine and put it in the bottle and then im good??? you guys agree? is there a way at all to determine cyp from say enanthate or prop?? through a blood test ot pis test?? i wouldnt think so

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would have to concur with everyone else that agreed to either wait until you're completley off probation to start AAS other then what you've got your script for, or use what you've got the script for. If you got popped for juice, chances are they might not be very forgiving if you fail a UA.

I know 4 years sounds like a lot, but, patience is a virtue.

sorry to keep beating this in the ground, but yes i will be taking test because i do have a script, now how many other steroids fall under this umbrella?? if i get pist tested its going to show something they allready know im taking. but lets say anadrol 50, or d-bol or anything that falls in this. what im trying to ask and i hope its not a stupid question, but on a standard ua, will use a-bombs for example are they going to show up pretty much the same as test?? i know im full of questions but i like to know every thing about my situation and you guys usually have good input!!

sadukar is offline Junior Member
    sorry to keep beating this in the ground, but yes i will be taking test because i do have a script, now how many other steroids fall under this umbrella?? if i get pist tested its going to show something they allready know im taking. but lets say anadrol 50, or d-bol or anything that falls in this. what im trying to ask and i hope its not a stupid question, but on a standard ua, will use a-bombs for example are they going to show up pretty much the same as test?? i know im full of questions but i like to know every thing about my situation and you guys usually have good input!!
    a-bombs and d-bol will show up on tests for steroids . Test is the only thing that wont.

Thread Information