lzicc is offline Senior Member

Halo side effects

I added halo to my cycle about 2 weeks ago. After about 4 days of taking it, I felt like I was getting sick. I feel hot, tired and my resting heart rate seems to be fast. I took my temp and it is normal. Also went to the doc and he said that I was fine. Don't know if this is a coincidence or not. This has been going on for over a week now. I haven't felt much better. Don't know if I should quit the halo or not. Anyone else experience sides like this from halo?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Halo and anadrol can cause the symptoms you stated above.
    Hot flashes,lethargy,and nausea are all common sides.
    I've never had that happen to me on halo,but I've had similar happen running drol.
    It's probably best you discontinue running the halo.It won't get any better,and it will effect your personal life along with your training.

~Pinnacle~

I guess that is good to hear. At least I know that could be the issue. I am on week 4 of test/deca , but I have ran those before with no issues. Halo is new to me. Orals and I just don't seem to get along anymore. I can handle just about any injectable with very few sides, but orals seem to really bother me. Thanks Pinn.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you kidding.. I have been on Halo for the past 3.5 weeks and I have been feeling like crap the whole time. The past week or so I have been feeling even worse.. I never thought it was that.. dang dang.. well I only have 2 days left so I am going to finish it up but to be honest I got Zip out of the cycle.. I did that three step cycle and did not notice anything.. maybe something good to try after PCT, between cycles?

I just want to be as big as Pinn and my life will be perfect.

Oldman

Oldman....What's up bro? So you felt pretty crappy also on halo? Were you having the same type symptoms? I am laying in bed right now and my heart is pumping away and I am almost sweating from feeling so hot. Any idea how long these sides will go away once I quit taking them.

What made you keep taking them if they made you feel bad? These sides that I am having are almost intorlerable. Thought I was getting a bad flu, but I didn't get that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Are you kidding.. I have been on Halo for the past 3.5 weeks and I have been feeling like crap the whole time. The past week or so I have been feeling even worse.. I never thought it was that.. dang dang.. well I only have 2 days left so I am going to finish it up but to be honest I got Zip out of the cycle.. I did that three step cycle and did not notice anything.. maybe something good to try after PCT, between cycles?

I just want to be as big as Pinn and my life will be perfect.

Oldman

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I had Halo incorporated in my next cycle. I personally only know 1 person that has taken it and he loved the gains but hated the sides. This is all good feedback for those that may think of running it.

What doses were you guys using???

Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    Oldman....What's up bro? So you felt pretty crappy also on halo? Were you having the same type symptoms? I am laying in bed right now and my heart is pumping away and I am almost sweating from feeling so hot. Any idea how long these sides will go away once I quit taking them.

What made you keep taking them if they made you feel bad? These sides that I am having are almost intorlerable. Thought I was getting a bad flu, but I didn't get that bad.
    You're going to be ok bro.Just discontinue the Halo and in a day or 2 you'll be fine.It clears your system quickly.
    also,try to relax.it sounds like you are giving yourself a panic attack.

I just did one tab a day.. I think it is like 50mg? I would have to go look.

Maybe it worked more than I thought and I just suck as a BB'r

I will probably try it again later but I started it late in a Sust/Deca cycle so I do not know what was doing what so I probably wasted the $$$$

Oldman

You guys shouldn't be going over 40 mgs ED.And you should be splitting the dose up twice daily.I'm willing to bet since you guys aren't splitting the dose,that is some of the reason for lethargy and nausea.

This is a very strong androgen.Much more powerful than anadrol .Did i mention i love halo?

They make 50's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have 2 handfuls of 2.5mg tabs by Stenox

..... Ignore my posts.. I am losing my mind.. way too many drugs
    Last edited by oldman; 12-27-2005 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    They make 50's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have 2 handfuls of 2.5mg tabs by Stenox
    He has to be buying them capped from a Ug lab.

goose is offline Banned
    jay you will be fine,especially with your drol experience,I have known plenty of guys who use halo.
    The only sides I have seen that concerned me (not me) your skin tone can turn a little yellow,however,they ran aggresive 6-7 weeks cycles.Makes Var look like baby food.

goose4...........

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    It is s scored tab but it is 50 mgs.. I guess I will break it up for the next few days and see. I will remember this when I run it again.

EDIT >>> I could be wrong on the dose.. I will to look closer.

thanks for the insight.

Oldman
    You have some big ass balls on you oldman.I wouldn't even run 50 mgs of halo.I suddenly feel like a pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You have some big ass balls on you oldman.I wouldn't even run 50 mgs of halo.I suddenly feel like a pussy

Well they are nice and round but I think I am losing my mind .. I edited my post above.. I need some sleep.. My mind is way off..

I will clear my head and repost shortly.

Oldman

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    The only sides I have seen that concerned me (not me) your skin tone can turn a little yellow

That's scary b/c that might be related to jaundice type sides correct? I knew it was harsh but with that side ones liver would be taking a beaten.

I think I'll be fine with 40mgs for 4 weeks. I may just run 30mgs now. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

goose is offline Banned
    Run 32.5mgs that will be a good start dose.

goose4.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    That's scary b/c that might be related to jaundice type sides correct? I knew it was harsh but with that side ones liver would be taking a beaten.

I think I'll be fine with 40mgs for 4 weeks. I may just run 30mgs now. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
    40 mgs for 4-5 weeks is fine jay.Split the dose 2-3 times daily.

I don't know what goose's friends took besides Halo.Either there dose was way high,or they ran it far to long a time frame. Or even ran it with another oral?

I've ran it 6 weeks and didn't get jaundice.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    40 mgs for 4-5 weeks is fine jay.Split the dose 2-3 times daily.

I don't know what goose's friends took besides Halo.Either there dose was way high,or they ran it far to long a time frame. Or even ran it with another oral?

I've ran it 6 weeks and didn't get jaundice.
    Follow this and you will have lots of fun,for your cycle 4 weeks will be best,as you have orals at the beginning of the cycle.

goose4.......

Follow this and you will have lots of fun,for your cycle 4 weeks will be best,as you have orals at the beginning of the cycle.

goose4.......
    Agreed he shouldn't run it past 4 weeks if in deed he has other orals in the cycle.

But have you ran Halo?

Can you give first hand accounts on how toxic it was for you?

Do you think I'm the only person on this planet to have ran halo for 6 weeks with zero issues?I beg to differ my friend.

~Pinnacle~

I am running 20mg tabs ed by the way. Skin color is ok, maybe a little red tinge from being so hot. The stuff I got is US pharmacy grade. I have had sides with dbol before, just thought halo may be a little diffrent. Usually dbol just makes it hard for me to breath, probably from retaining water I guess, so I just don't use it anymore. It sucks to, cause I have a ton of dbol.

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Did anyone lose much hair using halo?

goose is offline Banned
    Pinn-

I love Halo,would not give advise like this if I have not had experience with it.I only run it for 4 weeks at the desired 45mgs mark,it runs very smoothly for me.
    This is the only oral I would run for 4 weeks only,however, running it 6-7 weeks is very common in particular circles,and is no big deal at all, you must of got a little bit of an asian look pinn at 6 weeks??

goose4.........

, you must of got a little bit of an asian look pinn at 6 weeks??

goose4.........
    No...but I did crave egg rolls and wonton soup

well...maybe a little,nothing drastic
    Last edited by Pinnacle; 12-27-2005 at 09:40 PM.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    d-bol dose the same shit to my friend ...start low inch up ..get yourself used to it

velvetlion is offline Banned
    From my experience with it, it never made me feel too good. I think that part of the reason that it has a rep for making people angry is because you usually just feel a little bit off when you are taking it. Ever been sick and not really known what felt sick? That is how halo makes me feel. Little things will irritate you because you just don't feel very well.

That being said, i love the effects of the stuff. Great for pre contest.

Thread Information