EXT
    EXT is offline Associate Member

help not enough for 2nd shot sshould i still do it ???

i was on 250 mgs test e two shot a week and 200 mgs of deca two ahot a week tatol 500 mga test e and 400 mgs deca a week i only have enough for one shot left and not enough for my second my cyle it pretty much done should i use last week as my last week or will it hurt to take this last shot only one this week then end it help ????

PowrdByJuice is offline Junior Member
    milk the juice!!! in other words = take it

EXT
    it's not gonna **** anything up
    ??

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by EXT
    i was on 250 mgs test e two shot a week and 200 mgs of deca two ahot a week tatol 500 mga test e and 400 mgs deca a week i only have enough for one shot left and not enough for my second my cyle it pretty much done should i use last week as my last week or will it hurt to take this last shot only one this week then end it help ????
    You should always get all of your gear Pre-Cycle this wayyou don't have to worry about something like this.

PowrdByJuice is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EXT
    it's not gonna **** anything up
    ??
    my last two cycles left me with a couple cc's extra of this and that... be smart though; the dose can be lower but i wouldnt conflict the gear ratio
    (ie 600mg laurabolin and 100mg enan when u were doing 1000mg prop in the beginning) you know how it goes with the whole stable blood levels thing. i f***** up once when i was in the middle of a cycle and over did a dose of tren because i forgot somehow, that i already took my scheduled dose. i woke up with my heart beating hard and fast, my eyes were glazed, i was dizzy, skin was moist, i was feeling cold, and all kinds of messed up things.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    At the end of a cycle (12-15wks for example), your gains have pretty much ceased anyway, so I would just stop with your last full shot and then get ready for PCT. If you haven't gotten what you wanted out of your cycle this far in, it is too late anyhow, better be better prepared next time.

EXT
    sounds gott ill take my last full shot

how and when should i start my pct i have been taking 10 mgs of nolva each day i ahve enough of taht to keep going and i also have clomid how should should i take it and how much should i take it's all oral stuff so i dont know hoe long ti wiat to start pct or what i should takle my cyle was 500mgs of teste ew and 400 deca ew and i would also like to know happends during pct ??

Thread Information