Thread: hi all iam new

skinny e is offline New Member

Post hi all iam new

hi all iam new just found this site. iam 125lbs i dont like my size. i use to work out but stop a year ago.i see you guy know a lot i would like to know what i have to do to get started. what good books to read what to eat etc. i need all the info i can get to get going. thanks.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome. Read through the diet and workout sections, lots of good info there.

nate3422 is offline Member
    welcome bro do some research first, lots of good info on this site

welcome! alot can be accomplished by natural means of correct diet, and training.

Read up on what you need to do to your diet, (increased protien,cal,carbs, etc)
    to promote growth when needed.

Discuss or learn by any means nesicsary how to lift correctly for max gains,

and have fun doing it.

Happy lifting.

thanks all for your replies. does anyone have this book.Chemical Muscle Enhancement. if so can i get a copy.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i have it but its not going to do you any good only being 125lbs. you obviously never used roids and you dont work out. what you need to do is start eating alot more and get back to the gym. you cant think that your going to get this book and start using roids then get huge all of a sudden because thats not how it works. you need to eat alot of protein and carb's and workout 5 days a week until you can gain about 30-40lbs and then you can consider roids

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    i have it but its not going to do you any good only being 125lbs. you obviously never used roids and you dont work out. what you need to do is start eating alot more and get back to the gym. you cant think that your going to get this book and start using roids then get huge all of a sudden because thats not how it works. you need to eat alot of protein and carb's and workout 5 days a week until you can gain about 30-40lbs and then you can consider roids
    thanks pietro75 if u have it can get a copy I just would like to read it. Thanks for everyones help yes I have to get diet started. And some work out stuff for my small apt. Does anyone know where I can buy work out wheights.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    eat lots.. and lots....lift hard.. alot of getting bigger comes from the diet.. you can ask anyone on here that. they will ALL agree.. Like we have said. read the diets forums, and just do what I did at first...read the posts for 2-3 hours a night and learn all the valuable info on here....its amazing how much you can get....

Thread Information