i posted this in the injury forum but didnt get any replies. any feedback would be appreciated. thanks.

i have to take anti-inflamatories (nsaids) year round for a condition i have. ive been doing this for a couple of years now. ive noticed that over the last couple of years that when i get injuried i havent been fully recovering and im concerned that it might have something to do with the fact that ive been on anti-inflamatories for so long. ive done a little research on this and i think that the anti-inflamatories might be preventing the muscles and tendons from fully recovering. ive read studys that show that cortizones can cause muscle degradation and im wondering if nsaids may have a similar effect. ive seen several doctors and had xrays and mri's and no one has any advice for me. they only thing they seem to be able to do is suggest different types of anti-inflamatories and then coritzones. fyi, the mri's showed no inflamation in the areas where my injuries are.

my questions are:
1. is anyone else on anti-inflamatories (nsaids) year round, and if so, have you noticed any similar nagging injuries?

2. are there any science/medically trained people on here who might be able to shed some light on this?

thanks bros.