Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    176

    21 Gauge 1.5 inch injection-OUCH!!!!!!!!!

    Oh man,

    I am a veteran to injections, but damn this 21 gauge, 1.5 inch is like a friggin hammer! The pain lasts for days. I've done it because my supplier carries the pins so its easy to order gear and pins together, but I am going back to a 23 gauge. Even looking at this thing before injecting is a bit scary. I don't mean to sound like a wimp or anything, but I just think that a 21 gauge is too big to inject with. Not to mention I was doing Primo, not Test Prop or anything. Just my opinion, go 22 gauge or above or it really could hurt like hell and you almost always go through at least a small vein.

  2. #2
    PowrdByJuice is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    52
    99% of my injections use 21g needles either 1 1/2" or 1 1/4". one percent of the time i use 25g 5/8". i have no problem using the 21g pins. i guess some people are just not used to thick needles. my first cycle was a killer; my sust preloads came with 20g pins and i used them. (ooh baby, the memories).

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    527
    yeah i preload with 20g and i couldnt imagine using that cannon.

  4. #4
    Logan13's Avatar
    Logan13 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,864

    ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by STAYHUNGRY
    Oh man,

    I am a veteran to injections, but damn this 21 gauge, 1.5 inch is like a friggin hammer! The pain lasts for days. I've done it because my supplier carries the pins so its easy to order gear and pins together, but I am going back to a 23 gauge. Even looking at this thing before injecting is a bit scary. I don't mean to sound like a wimp or anything, but I just think that a 21 gauge is too big to inject with. Not to mention I was doing Primo, not Test Prop or anything. Just my opinion, go 22 gauge or above or it really could hurt like hell and you almost always go through at least a small vein.
    On my first injection ever, I was young, I only had an 18GA x 1.5". I obviously had no idea what I was doing, but back then I had to get pins from the local livestock supply house, there was no internet. To make matters worse, my "buddy" suggested that I inject in my pec. Let's just say that I tried, and failed.
    -Logan13

  5. #5
    PowrdByJuice is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicvenom
    yeah i preload with 20g and i couldnt imagine using that cannon.
    i was a rook' i was shooting my delts with that barrel and 25% of the time i hit a nerve that gave a snapping sound along with a little arm paralysis for about 2 minutes.

  6. #6
    PowrdByJuice is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    On my first injection ever, I was young, I only had an 18GA x 1.5". I obviously had no idea what I was doing, but back then I had to get pins from the local livestock supply house, there was no internet. To make matters worse, my "buddy" suggested that I inject in my pec. Let's just say that I tried, and failed.
    -Logan13
    what a buddy, hope you took the needle out and stuck it in his pec.

  7. #7
    TantruM is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    175
    i personally love 22's

  8. #8
    velvetlion's Avatar
    velvetlion is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,488
    I use 23's whenever I can. Have to use 21's when I am using suspension or I can't get it through the pin.

    I don't see a point in using a bigger pin than needed. All it does is build more scar tissue.

  9. #9
    Farhan's Avatar
    Farhan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    394
    ive used 21 and there fine

  10. #10
    STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    176
    Cool...

    Many of you have been through worse so I don't feel bad. At least for me though these 21 gauge 1.5" are just a bit too much. Sorry to be a wimp about it...lol.

  11. #11
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765
    LOL, never gone below 21g. i always stick with 23g. 25g takes too damn long!

  12. #12
    BOB SACCAMANO is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11
    problem w 21's?...........ya big baby!! (jus kiddin!)
    I bought some 18's and have used them fine but I wouldn't recommend them. Maybe a 22 or23 will be fine for ya.

  13. #13
    ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,060
    21g...OUCH. I like 25g personally 1" or 1.5" does me good. 23g or 21g to draw out of the bottle with, but never to poke myslef with. Lol.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •