SquatDr. is offline Junior Member

Help me get cut??????????

I am in week 8 of my 1st ever cycle, test-cyp. 400mg a week. I want to cut after this cycle I have 4 weeks left. I am at 20% body fat, I actually have lost body fat on this cycle and am starting to get some decent cuts in areas. I want to get down to 10% or less body fat. I will have my diet and cardio in check. I will be taking clomid for PCT. Should I take clen to help cut? what about T3?, or should I do my PCT then do some type of cutter cycle? I have thought about doing a BB show in May.

Thanks

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by SquatDr.
    I am in week 8 of my 1st ever cycle, test-cyp. 400mg a week. I want to cut after this cycle I have 4 weeks left. I am at 20% body fat, I actually have lost body fat on this cycle and am starting to get some decent cuts in areas. I want to get down to 10% or less body fat. I will have my diet and cardio in check. I will be taking clomid for PCT. Should I take clen to help cut? what about T3?, or should I do my PCT then do some type of cutter cycle? I have thought about doing a BB show in May.

Thanks
    Get your diet spot on. Make sure you do cardio 5 times a week for 45-50 min. I think you should get your BF down a little more to really take advantage of compounds such as winnie, var ect. Try running a Clen/T3 stack with a test such as prop(Fast acting) or Enth(Slower acting) since t3 doesnt discriminate between muscle and fat.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    PCT is NOT the time to be thinking about cutting.You need to up your caloric in take to support your newly acquired muscle mass.Once PCT is complete,then you can focus on dieting to show off all that newly earned muscle you put on.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    PCT is NOT the time to be thinking about cutting.You need to up your caloric in take to support your newly acquired muscle mass.Once PCT is complete,then you can focus on dieting to show off all that newly earned muscle you put on.

~Pinnacle~
    How much do you usually up you cals?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    How much do you usually up you cals?
    300- 500 cals ED for the entire PCT cycle.More if needed.During PCT the last thing I care about is looking cut.Keeping the muscle,and trying to get my body in homeostasis is my ONLY concern.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    300- 500 cals ED for the entire PCT cycle.More if needed.During PCT the last thing I care about is looking cut.Keeping the muscle,and trying to get my body in homeostasis is my ONLY concern.

~Pinnacle~
    True that! Thanks pinn.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    IMO, May will be too early for you to do a show if you want to be at your best. If you are just coming off cycle and you are at 20% right now, you are probably going to have to sacrifice quite a bit of muscle to get down to where you want to be for your show. IMO, I would run more of a cutting cycle next. When I say cutting cycle, I mean a cycle that along with your diet will allow you to lose fat. Everyone responds differently to different combinations of things. From my experience, I like to to be down to less then 12% before I start a precontest diet from about 12 weeks out, prefereably at 10 or 11%. After you get to around this range, you can do more of a bulking cycle, but you will notice that other than water most all of your gains will be quality muscle.

If you try to drop too much too fast, you end up getting to a point where, yes, you are losing weight, but you have a problem achieving the hardness that you will need to be a top competitior. Just my 2 cents.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    One more thing, T3 can work great, but make sure you talk with some people on how to use it. Stuff can be very dangerous and I personally wouldn't reccommend it for someone only in their second cycle.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    two words, cardio and diet. without alot of cardio and a good diet you will never get cut unless you have a very fast metabolisim "which im sure you dont". there's not any drug that will cut you up without proper diet and cardio.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    After your PCT is finished, you could use a eca stack or clen to help your cardio.

SquatDr. is offline Junior Member
    Ok, If I am not ready for a show I will live. I would like to get my bf down as low as possible without sacrificing too much muscle. So if I do PCT for 30 days is that long enough then start clen along with my diet and cardio. I am just looking to get more cut up and to get my stomach down.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    personally i always start clen immediately after my cycle ends. it not only helps you lose weight, but it also helps you keep your gains. as for when to start dieting, its up to you, i always start the day after my cycle ends. by using clen, eating a proper diet, and stubbornly lifting hard regardless of if im on cycle or not, ive managed to keep practically all my gains, along with making natural gains in between cycles even though i know im for sure past my natural limit. alot of guys would say thats not possible, but it has worked for me.

You should NEVER be BULKING at 20% BF.

You should not even be using steroids at thhat BF%.

Do your research, diet and train naturally for some time.

[R]

Thread Information