xplicit is offline Member

Anyone else with a lump on there ass from cyp ?

I took ** cyp sat and i have a lil lump on my ass it hurts when i sit on it. Any ideas on how to make it go away will i get use to this and it wont appear later in the cycle ?

Also should i continue to get my injections of cyp in the same cheek or rotate ? I dont want to have 2 lumps on each side lol

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    According to what I've read and heard, you should rotate your shots.

flex321 is offline Member
    youy might have not gone deep enough into the muscle, or you may have injected to quickly and the muscle couldnt hold all of it. Ive gotten hard lumps on glutes also and I beleive it was from injecting to fast.

I shopt the eq at the same speed in the other side. I think its the cyp, i heard the cyp hurts and lumps it.

Originally posted by xplicit
    Also should i continue to get my injections of cyp in the same cheek or rotate ? I dont want to have 2 lumps on each side lol

I can not count the amount of knotts I have had bro..

1.) Always alternate spots...well that is my feeling
    2.) Take a warm glass of water and set bottle in it for a few minutes to thin the oil.
    Then shoot it..however some or most china oils IMO are or tend to be dirty and may cause the infection.

Just IMO again..

thanks for the advice

RudeBwoy is offline Junior Member
    Hey X, I got ** cyp. too. What mg. is yours and how much cc's are you doing at once? Id hate to have that happen again. I had a few from t400 and was told to put a heat pad and massage. It makes it go away faster.

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    I have the Tt 200mg Cyp and the shit hurts! It's hard to get out of bed or even tie my shoes! I have tried to inject very slow still doesn't help but what does help is if you massage that area a few times a day. Good luck! I'm in pain to brother!

Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    Hey X, I got ** cyp. too. What mg. is yours and how much cc's are you doing at once? Id hate to have that happen again. I had a few from t400 and was told to put a heat pad and massage. It makes it go away faster.
    Im only taking 250mgs a week and im taking shots of 250mgs. Its a lil lumpy but it doesnt hurt as much as it did a few days ago im taking my next shot tuesday. I should massage it, i havent done it at all.

Trapzilla is offline New Member
    The lumps from your ** cyp is from the high BA content in it. I am on ** deca and cyp now. This is what i do, and it works for all kinds of gear that hurt....

Take your needle and load 1 cc or 1.5cc whatever your shooting. Pull the plunger all the way back to the 3cc line. Put the cap on the needle. Set the whole thing on a table for like two hours. Alot of the BA gases will evaporate into the empty space in the syringe. When your ready to shoot, pick it up carefully, and rotate it w/ needle up. Take the cap off, and push the plunger up. You will hear the gas, and smell it as it goes out. This really helps w/ the pain. I do this for all ** products, and most all kinds of prop. I have those lumps in my ass right now from his cyp. Make sure you inject slow, which i dont, lol.... massage it, and then buy another kind of cyp, lol... good luck bro, and that trick really does work

Ill try that out how is the cyp working for ya so far?

Thread Information