rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member

Question What to expect with libido...

I will be taking test e 500mg/wk x 15wks and deca 250mg/wk x 12 wks. I will have nolva on stand-by for gyno and bloating etc.

On wk 16 I go to russia to see my GF. I will start my PCT of nolva and clomid 3 wks later when I return to america.

Is this correct and how will my libido be affected?

I was also considering increasing my last dose of test to as much as 1000mg the day I fly to russia...Is this a bad Idea???

Any suggestions are good

Thx

Bump

bump

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    all depends on you... since i assume this is your first cycle..

1000mg did nothing for my libedo.. but i'm one of the poor souls that lose the libedo at week 6..

try proviron , that seemed to work for me.. .25mg ldex 20mg nolva during the cycle.

good luck..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

PRAMANIS is offline Junior Member
    IMO if your going to take 1000mg of Test in one week it should be the first week not the last. (use the search button and type in "frontloading") Your Deca dose is too low, either run it at 400mg a week or if this is your first cycle you can save it for your next one. You will start to feel the gear kicking in around week 5. I ran 500mg Test E and 400mg Deca my first cycle and I wanted to get laid 24-7 so you may get blue balls if your gf is in russia. Trust me rubbing one out is not enough with Test.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Trust me rubbing one out is not enough with Test.
    depends on who you are rubbing it out with and the availability of them to help you rub out another..........and another.............

Oops, forgot your girlfriend was in Russia. I don't know what to tell you. Stop the juice, I guess.

I think you are missing the point

My question is if I will have libido when I QUIT my cycle and go to russia. In other words...HOW GOOD WILL MY LIBIDO BE FOR THE 3 WEEKS FOLLOWING MY CYCLE OF TEST. The point of taking the 1000 mg of test the day I leave is so it will last me the three weeks while I am in russia. Then I plan to start my pct when I return.

Another thing...I am not taking ANYTHING into russia. Is it correct to start my pct 3 week post test?
    Last edited by rhino1; 12-29-2005 at 02:54 AM.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Deca should be 400mgs minimum.

Thanks for the tip...i will up my deca . Please give me opinions on the below issue.

My question is if I will have libido when I QUIT my cycle and go to russia. In other words...HOW GOOD WILL MY LIBIDO BE FOR THE 3 WEEKS FOLLOWING MY CYCLE OF TEST. The point of taking the 1000 mg of test the day I leave is so it will last me the three weeks while I am in russia...so I will have libido. Then I plan to start my pct when I return.

Another thing...I am not taking ANYTHING into russia. Is it correct to start my pct 3 week post test?

21 days after last test shot.

So frankie...during this period after I take my last dose of test...how long will I have a sex drive.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino1
    So frankie...during this period after I take my last dose of test...how long will I have a sex drive.
    Rough to say bro. I think it differs from person to person. I myself never have trouble with libido. I always have a sex drive and I could get hard when the wind blows. I would say you should be fine but I would keep some Vigra on hand. I don' know about all the other bros but I am always down for some sex lol

Specifically....are you refering to the 3 week period AFTER completion of test or are you refering to the entire cycle?

I know i will have sex drive during the cycle...

Sorry if I am misunderstanding you.

Thanks for your help-

Quote Originally Posted by rhino1
    Specifically....are you refering to the 3 week period AFTER completion of test or are you refering to the entire cycle?

I know i will have sex drive during the cycle...

Sorry if I am misunderstanding you.

Thanks for your help-
    Nah it's cool. I was speaking of post cycle. Assuming your are not taking a fast acting ester such as prop I think you should be fine.

Bro also think of this. Your chick lives in Russia so I am assuming that you haven't seen her in a while. When you see her all you are going to wanna do is get ass. I know for me my girl lives a state away and the first thing I take care of when i see her is the deed lol

You will be fine...

Thanks for you help bro....about the Test E 1000mg "booster" the day I leave...in order to be sure I carry through the three weeks I am over there. Is it a waste...or should I do it to make sure I am a stud for the whole 3 wks.

Quick ? Did you start this cycle yet>?

No, I am starting feb1

Thread Information