Thread: ? on Oasis

Randog is offline New Member

? on Oasis

The Oasis is a sponsor of this site. Do they help people who have a lack of naturally produced hormones or do they also give a boost on normal ranged level individuals?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Randog
    The Oasis is a sponsor of this site. Do they help people who have a lack of naturally produced hormones or do they also give a boost on normal ranged level individuals?

They do not just pass out Test and stuff if you are normal.. ummm.. let me restate this.. You have to get blood work done, your levels have to be low and they can help you push them to the High side of normal which could be a little to a lot (in my case, since I was so so low).. anyway get in contact with them and they can answer your questions.

Once you have enough posts here and you want you can PM me and I will try to answer any questions you have about it.. I am happy with them I feel so much better than before when my Test levels were at a 56. Anyway good luck

Oldman

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I'm happy with them. I would give them a call. They are real easy to talk to and would answer any question that you may have.

Thread Information