AshtonUK is offline New Member

how many cycles?

does the average user do over a life time....ive read about guys who dont fully recover or have low test blood work but it seems for the most part they are already late on in life, or have done 6 month cycle and 3 months post cycle they still have low test, or they drink...reasons like that make me wonder that if you were to usefor 10 weeks at a time, and take a generous amount of time to recover...maybe even double the cycle length...how many cycles could one do?

EDIT: before you lower you're natural baseline test
    Last edited by AshtonUK; 12-28-2005 at 11:33 AM.

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    personelly I try to spend the same amount of time or greater off cycle as I do on cycle

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    imho, it doesnt matter what your test levels are as long as you keep your gains and your di_k still works properly

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    number of cycles isn't an issue as long as your smart and take plenty of time off between and give your body full time to recover.

AshtonUK is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    number of cycles isn't an issue as long as your smart and take plenty of time off between and give your body full time to recover.

thats what i like to hear

i did test/deca /dbol and it took me quite a long time to recover fully, i was low end of normal a few months after PCT, but then i came to realise i was depressed and stressed because i had peptic ulcers caused by the dbol and it was the stress that had lowered my test, so yea, guys need to wait longer for recovery before they start panicking imo.,....ive waited 2 years for my next cycle, but it does come back....just my 2 cents

Thread Information