Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    j martini is offline Member
    I guess it makes sense being on for only 3-4 weeks will certainly make recovery much easier than being shutdown for 12-16 weeks, how much time is advised between these short high dose cyles.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    I guess it makes sense being on for only 3-4 weeks will certainly make recovery much easier than being shutdown for 12-16 weeks, how much time is advised between these short high dose cyles.
    with the short shock cycles you dont have to keep doing them, the whole point is to shock your body into fresh growth, in the past ive done 30days on 30 days off then repated the cycle with different compound, the next cycle would be a low dose, if you do one let me know how you get on, ive just started one so will let you know in 30 days how am going on

j martini is offline Member
    Sounds good insulin would be a useful addition. After my contest in march i will try a 30 day high dose blitz cycle. During that time my body will be ready for growth and in a very anabolic state after a hard 12 week diet. I can imagine this approach of high dose during this time will work extremely well.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Sounds good insulin would be a useful addition. After my contest in march i will try a 30 day high dose blitz cycle. During that time my body will be ready for growth and in a very anabolic state after a hard 12 week diet. I can imagine this approach of high dose during this time will work extremely well.
    sounds good, thats exactly what you have to do before a cycle like this, prime the body beforehand to help the process, i use hgh within the cycle aswell,

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Let me try to explain it alittle better for you,
    i am not giving medical advice, all am saying is that short heavy cycles work ive done them and alot of top pro's aswell,they might not be for everyone just like long cycles arent for everyone, but in bodybuilding we should look and learn and not just dismiss it, i am NOT saying use 10grams of test, the amount you should use depends on your cycle history and previous stacks, i thought that was obvious,
    over the 17yrs ive been in the game all i can give is my experiences what worked for me, there is no black and white when it comes down to chemicals and the body, experience is priceless, do a search on Borresons work or buy his books or videos they are worth a read,
    I understand 100 percent! I am just saying that I like to see people be skeptical and not jump into a drastic new idea without wanting more info... to me it basically is medical advice since we discuss things relating to the study or practice of medical drugs... ya dig? Thanks for sharing this topic though - I do wish to read more on this.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Well i wish i had more experience but this is my first cycle, in the first month i gained 27 lbs i'm on week 7 right now and i'm only up 3 lbs in the last two weeks 30 total. I've been VERY strict with my diet/training/sleep but i'm think of cutting this 12 weeker short and starting pct, only problem is i'm 1 week into the ANAVARpart of the cycle, so that would pretty m,uch be a waste

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    I understand 100 percent! I am just saying that I like to see people be skeptical and not jump into a drastic new idea without wanting more info... to me it basically is medical advice since we discuss things relating to the study or practice of medical drugs... ya dig? Thanks for sharing this topic though - I do wish to read more on this.
    Its not a drastic NEW idea, its been around for years only because you havent tried it or heard about it doesnt mean its drastic or new, there are many ways to cycle and i know alot of people here seem to be fixed in their cycle views,
    The heavy short type of cycling is ONLY for the advanced bodybuilder who has reached his full potential and is struggling to build new muscle tissue, as the user gets older it gets harder to keep gaining and more and higher dosages are required, recovery is a distant memory and its a roller coaster ride of highs and lows with our emotions, this method is a far safer way to cycle in the long run, you recover, you build new muscle tissue, and you dont have to keep increasing the dose, and it pushes you past a sticking point to new growth,
    also this method can be designed to any user at any stage, cycles are designed to the history and cycle experience, Dorian,Nasser and many more have all said in interviews that this type of cycling they prefered, we should never dismiss anything, why eventually should we keeping increasing the dose or bridging just to feel or get something from our cycling when there is other methods what will work without doing the above? Do we all want to start H.R.T sooner?..
    Its not new its been around for years
    Its worth trying then you can say it worked or didnt work
    Its used at top level with all the other methods of cycling

Am not giving medical advice dont know were you got that from!! all am saying its worth a try then you can decide if its for you or not, in Europe its widely used and well rated, ive been in contact via PM's with alot of the most knowledgeable ones on this site who have heard about it and are going to try it, then hopefully you will all get some feedback on this methods instead of a select few, how can you get more info if you dont try it or learn about it, experience is priceless when we are introducing chemicals to the body,
    I do value our discussion Warrior and i feel you are getting slightly more open minded with the idea...all the best

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It's "new" to many of the people reading this forum. I am not going to argue about everything I type with you. You seem pretty deffensive about people wanting to criticize it - I just had to say I am happy to see people be critical about it... for all we know, someone could come on to AR and share a radical idea only to see if there are enough Internet dummies to follow the leader... like lemmings dropping off the cliff...

Again, this type of cycling is interesting... I have not stumbled on it in my research and I would like to know where I can read more on it - and I am sure many others would as well. Has it been written in any current publications (books, magazines), if so - what authors xan I search for? Any good online reads about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    It's "new" to many of the people reading this forum. I am not going to argue about everything I type with you. You seem pretty deffensive about people wanting to criticize it - I just had to say I am happy to see people be critical about it... for all we know, someone could come on to AR and share a radical idea only to see if there are enough Internet dummies to follow the leader... like lemmings dropping off the cliff...

Again, this type of cycling is interesting... I have not stumbled on it in my research and I would like to know where I can read more on it - and I am sure many others would as well. Has it been written in any current publications (books, magazines), if so - what authors xan I search for? Any good online reads about this?
    It wasnt ment to sound like i wanted to argue i was just stating its not a new idea like what you said, its widely used in Europe and i just find it strange you have never heard of it thats all, i dont mind people criticizing it at all i love the discussion on it,me personaly ive done all kinds of cycling and when i look back over my diary, ive have kept more and recovered far better when ive done short heavy cycles, everyones different some of my clients didnt like it they would rather stick with long cycling but far more prefer it, each to there own but its worth a try especialy for the advanced user, like ive said in previous post alot of BB's including vet's on this site know about it and have done this type of cycling, we have had many a pm regarding this method,and am sure they will post their results weather good or bad,
    i do share your view on follow the leader on theses types of sites, there are a few who just say what the rest of the bb"s say or do and before you know it everyone is saying the same thing,which isnt always the best for the indivdual or correct,
    If you do a search on Borreson"s work or buy his books the ones i know of are The Stack and Anabolic Edge he also has videos which he as done around the world on training/dieting/ pharmaclogy if you search you will find, also L Rea mentions Paul's work in some his articles and people say he followed alot of what he said,
    like ive said previous i value your intrest Warrior
    Last edited by marcus300; 01-04-2006 at 08:14 AM.

ShowKidd is offline New Member
    Hey marcus, i believe that the 2 weeker cycles are a good idea, i have a couple questions for you that could help me out. what are a good choice of stacks/combos to use, and what dosages would be ideal?(i know it depends on a million things) but if you normally do 250 mg's a week is there a rule of thumb to follow like double or triple what you would take in a 4-6 week cycle? amd with the 2 weeker would you recomend PCT?

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    i was wondering if i can use the same idea of cycling but at lower doses to suit my history,i was thinking of sustanon ,dbols or anadrol and maybe some winny and slin ...i am really interested of running a cycle or 2 and seeing how it works for me cause i do believe i may respond a lot better using this type of cycling...thanks in advance marcus..

Wizeguy is offline Associate Member
    Very interesting, Ive been following these short cycle threads now for a few days. Is HCG necassary, due to the short cycle length?

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy
    i was wondering if i can use the same idea of cycling but at lower doses to suit my history,i was thinking of sustanon,dbols or anadrol and maybe some winny and slin ...i am really interested of running a cycle or 2 and seeing how it works for me cause i do believe i may respond a lot better using this type of cycling...thanks in advance marcus..
    bump.....

andros00919 is offline Banned

Long or Short

For DECA /PROVIRON / Winny

For how long run cycle like this??

I need a PCT with this AS??

Thanks,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information