Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

To Deca or not to Deca

I've accumulated sufficient gear to run BD test-e at 500mg/wk for ten weeks and 30mg dbol /ed for 4 weeks. Also, before I did my proper research, I bought some Deca , which I still have. Anyone have any advice as to what I should run for my 1st cycle. The main page has a novice cycle that includes deca with the dbol and test-e and one without the deca. Also, I have nolva to use at 10mg-20mg/ed during the cycle and clomid for pct (Thanks Lion).

Again, this is my 1st cycle. For the last two years, I've been lifting heavy and have good core strength but 17% Body fat at 5'11'' and 180lbs.

Now, during and after the cycle, I'll be doing little weight training (heavy dumbells and body weight exercises) but will be doing a ton of cardio and heavy isometrics (15-20 hours/wk of jiu jitsu training).

My diet is clean and I haven't had a drink in a few weeks to get my liver clean and healthy for the dbol.

Any advise is greatly appreciated.

joop is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grappler13
    Now, during and after the cycle, I'll be doing little weight training (heavy dumbells and body weight exercises) but will be doing a ton of cardio and heavy isometrics (15-20 hours/wk of jiu jitsu training).
    What are your goals for this proposed first cycle?

Goals

I'm looking to add muscle size and strength. I'd like to weigh 190 but have my body fat % around 10%. Jiu Jitsu is grueling and my recovery time is not what it was when I wrestled in highschool and college. I'm looking for improved recovery with the gear and of course, the increased anabolic effect.

BTW, I'm 33 years old.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I'm looking to add muscle size and strength. I'd like to weigh 190 but have my body fat % around 10%. Jiu Jitsu is grueling and my recovery time is not what it was when I wrestled in highschool and college. I'm looking for improved recovery with the gear and of course, the increased anabolic effect.

BTW, I'm 33 years old.
    You don't need drugs.You need to work on your diet.

NEXT!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You don't need drugs.You need to work on your diet.

NEXT!
    Took the words right outta my mouth

Again, this is my 1st cycle. For the last two years, I've been lifting heavy and have good core strength but 17% Body fat at 5'11'' and 180lbs.
    Your cycle looks like a bulker, especially if you add in the deca , yet you've got a very plup amount of BF% (no offense). IMO, you should cut you BF down to 10% with diet and cardio BEFORE you hit up your cycle.

I'm looking to add muscle size and strength. I'd like to weigh 190 but have my body fat % around 10%.
    Not gonna happen with this cycle bro. DEFINITLEY not gonna happen if you add in the deca.

OK Pinnacle

I already told you my diet is clean. 4000 calories/day (250 grams protien/ 500grams carbs, and 100 grams of good fats). What gives. Should I eat more? I calculate that I burn close to 750 calories just during practise. Could someone please answer my question: What can I expect on the cycles I spoke of. When I'm not in the studio, I'm working construction with lots of heavy lifting. Also, while I'm not planning on being in the weight room per se, try going ten minutes with a 250 pounder trying to submit you. It's as painful and tiring as any plain ole weight workout I've seen. What can I expect and should I run the deca first time or save it for the future?

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, for what your looking to do and since its your first cycle, I suggest taking it easy and doing a real light test only cycle. 300mg a week of test for a newbie will give you some really good gains and help burn fat..
    If you like what you see and feel after the 1st cycle then do some more research and then think about cycling other gear.. IMO
    Also I've been in MMA for over 14yrs and can tell you from experience, less is better..

Sharky

You're in MMA. Would the Dbol mess up my jits workouts? I'd really like to put on some mass (in that muscle burns more calories than fat) so it seems to me that if I add size up front, it would help with the body fat. I trust this site and appreciate the advice I get. Also, if I run 300mg/wk test-e, should I still stay at ten weeks or move to twelve or thirteen. What kind of arts do you practice/compete in?

Thread Information