Thread: anavar with pct

ns4433 is offline Junior Member

anavar with pct

whats up bros, on a long test/eq/dbol cycle, going to do pct in a few months, kinda timed my cycle wrong becuase when i start pct will be around the time i should be cutting for spring, anyone take anavar with pct , and post pct, or will this not allow my body to recover fully? any thoughts on anything to take

dubvee is offline New Member
    I like to take NO Xplode and some creatine while doing PCT. Dont take anvar during PCT, your natural test will still be supressed.

Quote Originally Posted by ns4433
    whats up bros, on a long test/eq/dbol cycle, going to do pct in a few months, kinda timed my cycle wrong becuase when i start pct will be around the time i should be cutting for spring, anyone take anavar with pct , and post pct, or will this not allow my body to recover fully? any thoughts on anything to take

DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT CUTTING ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR PCT!

During PCT you need a HUGE calorie surplus or you will NOT retain your gains!

extend your cycle if you have to, WRAP up your BULKING cycle with a 3-4 week cutting period. Do NOT CUT during or NEAR PCT--your androgen levels will be TOO LOW!

[R]

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Var will still shut you down (or, in your case, inhibit your recovery) to some extent...

As Ross stated, I wouldn't recommend you drop cal's and start cutting in/around your PCT either...

ns4433 is offline Junior Member
    thanks bros, will keep in mind, might just stay on for a while, or get off

Thread Information