SoulCard is offline Associate Member

USMC is now testing...

...for steroids . A buddy of mine at the gym just got back from active duty (bahrain) and is now recruiting...he said they tested them over there and are testing here also, both new boots and existing members...he said it is because of the influx of use lately and they are "randomly" selecting people they think need to be tested as well as others...

that sucks .....There weren't when I was in. Semper FI

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    ya...i just hope it doesnt spread to the other branches...

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Just another stupid move of Bush. Why in the world would you not want your soldiers to be more performance enhanced? This is not MLB we're talking about! When I'm on I definatley am more alert and in tune with my surroundings, and confidence is a proven pyscological beneifit during combat.
    Shame on our goverment for stopping our boys from whatever gives them the edge they desire while putting their lives on the line for all of us.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    GOOOOOOOOO! Bush!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Fvcking government...

PowrdByJuice is offline Junior Member
    im a former marine... when we were in iraq, a couple guys ran into some iraqi gear... weak crap but hey its gear. they drug test and roid test in war and when i came back, roid testing in units became used more and more. (drug testing in war - my x gf's husband was smuggling hashish from iraq *i wont say how*)

Unoid is offline Member
    Prop cycles work wonders I hear in that case, but as a solider it'd be hard to do ED shots (deployed)

Bastard Samurai is offline Associate Member
    NO SH1T!?! Kinda knew it was coming though. Glad I'm out. If anyone on here is still in the service, good luck and stay safe. SEMPER FI.

WTF. Gear is the best thing for those guys, especially over in Iraq. It helps mask injuries, makes you more aggressive, you recover faster, etc etc. Lets just put it in simple terms, a geared up Marine would be quicker to kill more rag heads, even with his bare hands if he had to.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PowrdByJuice
    im a former marine... when we were in iraq, a couple guys ran into some iraqi gear... weak crap but hey its gear. they drug test and roid test in war and when i came back, roid testing in units became used more and more. (drug testing in war - my x gf's husband was smuggling hashish from iraq *i wont say how*)
    Odd because the paper said recently that the USA drug market is absolutely loaded with iraqi hashish. In fact they said nothing is being shipped from Iraq to USA so it must be riding with military transportation. Supposedly in towns with military bases, the regions around the bases have hashish available from every dealer lately and there hasnt been so much hash on the streets in 25 years.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    good, im fu_king glad that this bullsh_t war is backfireing on bush. btw, it really fu_king pisses me off how anti steroid that pus_y is. testing for gear in the service is fu_king retarded... GOD DAMN IT why are all the government officials in this country so fu_king stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    good, im fu_king glad that this bullsh_t war is backfireing on bush. btw, it really fu_king pisses me off how anti steroid that pus_y is. testing for gear in the service is fu_king retarded... GOD DAMN IT why are all the government officials in this country so fu_king stupid?
    Because everyone is so fvcking Politically Correct in this country it makes me wanna puke. I mean God forbid we have an unfair advantage over FVCKING ASSHOLES WHO ARE TRYING TO KILL US!!!!!!!!! FFFFVVVVCCCCKKKK!!!!

yea really bro. i bet the only reason bush is putting so much effort and tax money into trying to end steroid use is to gain some support from the country. and can you blame him for wanting to kiss all our asses? seriously, almost everyone hates him now. i wish there was something else he could do to gain support rather than making it hard for guys like us to get some gear. btw, it absolutely blows my mind that my tax money is going towards this sh_t. seriously, wtf???

With shit falling apart in New Orleans and Mississippi and Texas (where money needs to be spent) tax money is spent on keeping the breaking of baseball records "legit". FVck gets me so pissed, but like it or not we still live in the best country on the fvcking planet!!!

hell yea bro, id much rather live in america than anywhere else. i mean, what could be better than freedom and slutty girls?

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    hell yea bro, id much rather live in america than anywhere else. i mean, what could be better than freedom and slutty girls?
    Throw in some Legal Gear and this place would be better than Amsterdam!!!!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulCard
    ...for steroids. A buddy of mine at the gym just got back from active duty (bahrain) and is now recruiting...he said they tested them over there and are testing here also, both new boots and existing members...he said it is because of the influx of use lately and they are "randomly" selecting people they think need to be tested as well as others...
    In Baharain you can get gear from a pharmacy very easily. And there are a lot of jacked contractors and military in the ME... but I doubt the DOD will start testing for it... the only guys I knew who ever got tested were a couple knuckleheads in Hawaii who couldn't keep there mouths shut and tried their luck in selling it on base...

Its just too damn expensive - thats several thousands of dollars that can be spent on more bombs, rifles and bullets! And its a lot cheaper to just threaten to test you for AAS but then give you a standard drug panel. Before you blow the horn on testing in the military - have your buddy check with his SACO represenative fro an official answer...

Fuk - I'd rather have a platoon full of in-shaped, jacked Marines than a bunch of fat Rangers...

unseen423 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastard Samurai
    With shit falling apart in New Orleans and Mississippi and Texas (where money needs to be spent) tax money is spent on keeping the breaking of baseball records "legit". FVck gets me so pissed, but like it or not we still live in the best country on the fvcking planet!!!
    i agree totally...wouldnt wanna live anywhere else

that does suck about testing...i was thinkin of doin the reserves after school.i hope it doesnt spread to the army
    TK

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah if i was in charge of random testing i bet you i could guess 8-10 guys who are on juice as could the rest of you on here.. the skinny guys not getting tested..

reserves don't have as big a budget as active duty side so you may not get hit, besides with tests running almost $1,000 a pop they might not be as strict, I would say get buff before going in that way they'll think you've always been big, but you might lose alot of your gains in boot camp, you'll fvcking slim down as hell!

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    In Baharain you can get gear from a pharmacy very easily. And there are a lot of jacked contractors and military in the ME... but I doubt the DOD will start testing for it... the only guys I knew who ever got tested were a couple knuckleheads in Hawaii who couldn't keep there mouths shut and tried their luck in selling it on base...

Its just too damn expensive - thats several thousands of dollars that can be spent on more bombs, rifles and bullets! And its a lot cheaper to just threaten to test you for AAS but then give you a standard drug panel. Before you blow the horn on testing in the military - have your buddy check with his SACO represenative fro an official answer...

Fuk - I'd rather have a platoon full of in-shaped, jacked Marines than a bunch of fat Rangers...[/QUOTE]

I agree ...I can not see the military constantly spending that amount of money for each test all the time unless it was a mandate......

oh and by the way **** YOU .....who do marines get trained by for their recon units by RANGERS

Recognizing that I volunteered as a Ranger, fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession, I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor, and high esprit de corps of my Ranger Regiment.

Acknowledging the fact that a Ranger is a more elite soldier who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by land, sea, or air, I accept the fact that as a Ranger my country expects me to move farther, faster and fight harder than any other soldier.

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be. One-hundred-percent and then some.

Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well-trained soldier. My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow.

Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my country.

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor.

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    bush is on HRT....

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod
    oh and by the way **** YOU .....who do marines get trained by for their recon units by RANGERS
    In regards to, "Fuk - I'd rather have a platoon full of in-shaped, jacked Marines than a bunch of fat Rangers..." let me clear up what I meant.

The thread was about the Marine Corps doing anabolic steroid tests... so I simply mentioned jacked Marines versus Rangers (another group of the military with highly trained killers!) without the PED use. Don't take it personal - and don't throw around the big guy words on here... it's the Internet - no need to try and be the tough guy. And the Red type was a nice added touch Sorry if I came off as arogant or unappreciative....

BTW - this is the first I heard of Army Rangers training Marine Force Recon... it doesn't make sense really - they have two different mission statements... but I guess they do have some simular interests/objectives at times, which the Marines could learn from...

Big Roy is offline Associate Member
    The military has always tested w/ probale cause. Nothings come across saying there been a change. Now if some knucklehead put on 40lbs in 6 weeks or couldn't be discreet about his usage then that something else that may snowball but the govt priorties are jacked.

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    This statement is to be true, they test for it under probable cause. I just tested yesterday for the Army, first time enlistment for me at age 32. I passed my piss test and they only bleed you for HIV and AIDS. I only been off cycle for like a month and a half. All branches test at MEPS so it doesnt matter what service you join, you will be tested for the same. As for currently enlisted servicemen, random testing is already being done by all branches and a few have been busted here in Hawaii. This is rough, but hey, if you keep your nose clean and lay low, they may never get to you at all for testing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Roy
    The military has always tested w/ probale cause. Nothings come across saying there been a change. Now if some knucklehead put on 40lbs in 6 weeks or couldn't be discreet about his usage then that something else that may snowball but the govt priorties are jacked.

Thread Information