Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    paulzane is offline Productive Member

Exclamation How much alcohol do you drink on roids?

Just a question ... how much alcohol do you guys drink when on roids? Do you cut down? Do you abstain for the whole cycle? Do you just drink at weekends? .... or what?

I am just interested as I enjoy a few drinks every now and then!!

danny1966 is offline New Member
    i drank at weekends on this cycle and have found no problems at all, its hard not to at this time of year, just worried me about the extra eastrogen floating about but i take 10mg of nolva a day, if diet is clean ant your training well whats a sat night on the beer going to do,

tretch187 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by danny1966
    i drank at weekends on this cycle and have found no problems at all, its hard not to at this time of year, just worried me about the extra eastrogen floating about but i take 10mg of nolva a day, if diet is clean ant your training well whats a sat night on the beer going to do,
    More than nothing. Thats all that really matters.

Why mess with something that can affect you success with the cycle?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    well as to your question there's no fixed amt thats ok to drink, but if on orals avoid it, or at least make sure you are taking liver protectants/drinking enough water,
    anyway a little bit of alcohol wont hurt, but it also won't help at all, just dont go overboard
    map

smiler is offline Senior Member
    with what gear?

TCEL300 is offline Member
    I wouldnt drink if i was useing Tren ...i keep the drinkn to a minimum while on cycle

TheSickOne is offline Junior Member

Wink

I use to drink but only when off cycle and I was allot younger. Don't drink!

skitzo is offline Associate Member
    i have a friend thats juices up like crazy and dranks like a ****ing fish and he is still swole as ****, but i bet his insides are ****ed

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    yeah drank last weekend on dbols, BAD idea, vomiting and horrible hangover without drinking much at all. I always learn the hard way

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    yeah drank last weekend on dbols, BAD idea, vomiting and horrible hangover without drinking much at all. I always learn the hard way
    really? how much d-bol?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I drunk a few times on 50mg/ED Tbol and the hangover is 2x as worse. I definitely dont suggest drinking on orals at all now. I learnt the hard way too.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I dont drink and i think drinking should be illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    just what we need, more laws and more banned substances. btw it used to be illegal

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    just what we need, more laws and more banned substances. btw it used to be illegal

Drinking kills more people a year then any thing els. I have been hit buy 3 drunk drivers.

Fact

Drinking kills more people a year then any thing els. I have been hit buy 3 drunk drivers.

Fact
    so becuase 3 dumb asses hit you then we all should pay? I know it kills many people but outlaw it then we go to the next killer and outlaw that and so on. if you want that many regulations move to china

Blog Entries
    you know what. if the ****ing education system was better there would not have to be as many laws. but since it's sucks you need to put laws on this dumb ****s.

I will tell you what loss a friend or family member to a drunk. Then tell me what you think.

Oh ya your also forgetting how many young lives are ****ed up buy alcoholic parents.

Better yes tell me how this drug can benefit you and your life.
    Last edited by G-1000; 12-30-2005 at 02:56 PM.

you know what. if the ****ing education system was better there would not have to be as many laws. but since it's sucks you need to put laws on this dumb ****s.

I will tell you what loss a friend or family member to a drunk. Then tell me what you think.

Oh ya your also forgetting how many young lives are ****ed up buy alcoholic parents.

Better yes tell me how this drug can benefit you and your life.
    this is the precise attitude that has caused our gear to be illegal

I don't recall ever saying anything about it benefitting me. I just don't need our gov't taking away more of our freedom.

Blog Entries
    this is the precise attitude that has caused our gear to be illegal

wrong agene.

there is no proof that steroids kill are cause long term health problems.

cars kill people, lets outlaw them. swimming pools kill people, lets outlaw them, guns kill people lets outlaw them. ect ect. bottom line is that people kill people, not alc. guns, pools whatever

Blog Entries
    I don't recall ever saying anything about it benefitting me. I just don't need our gov't taking away more of our freedom.

They only take away what cant be taxed.

wrong agene.

there is no proof that steroids kill are cause long term health problems.
    and i never said there was. just that attitude. but many people think otherwise hence there illegal

Blog Entries
    cars kill people, lets outlaw them. swimming pools kill people, lets outlaw them, guns kill people lets outlaw them. ect ect. bottom line is that people kill people, not alc. guns, pools whatever

That is right they all do. But none of them effect how people act.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been saying this for years, and I'm 23.

so becuase 3 dumb asses hit you then we all should pay? I know it kills many people but outlaw it then we go to the next killer and outlaw that and so on. if you want that many regulations move to china
    No, everyone should pay because alcohol and tobacco kill...PERIOD. They kill families who have alcoholic parents, they kill kids that become alcoholics before they're even old enough to drink.

Lastly

THEY KILL THE PEOPLE THAT USE THEM.

That is right they all do. But none of them effect how people act.
    nor does alcohol...in moderation

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I've been saying this for years, and I'm 23.

No, everyone should pay because alcohol and tobacco kill...PERIOD. They kill families who have alcoholic parents, they kill kids that become alcoholics before they're even old enough to drink.

Lastly

THEY KILL THE PEOPLE THAT USE THEM.
    have you guys ever heard of prohibition? they tried, all that happens is just like gear...underground and too often not made properly and people die. whatever guys, I need more laws imposed on me like I need a whole in the head

Blog Entries

it dont

are you kidding

Blog Entries
    have you guys ever heard of prohibition? they tried, all that happens is just like gear...underground and too often not made properly and people die. whatever guys, I need more laws imposed on me like I need a whole in the head

The diffrencs is that you can tell when someone is drunk. you can not tell if somebody is on juice. so you can inforce the laws on drinking much more then you can on steroids .

Your right you dont need any more holes in your head. you might even have one to many

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    tottally agree sluttt!!ooops i meant gsxxr!
    i do not really drink at all,never drink on cycle.

it dont

are you kidding
    whatever dude, i can have a beer or 2 after work and no im not kidding you it doesn't effect how i act, i am however becoming concerned for you and how you act

how can you say this??
    alcohol does not affect how people act,not startin an argument mate,but i dont agree with this statement.

whatever dude, i can have a beer or 2 after work and no im not kidding you it doesn't effect how i act, i am however becoming concerned for you and how you act
    i agree with this,i do not think 1 or 2 hurts people,but how many people stop at 1 or 2?

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    how can you say this??
    alcohol does not affect how people act,not startin an argument mate,but i dont agree with this statement.
    grab a dictionary and look up moderation

i agree with this,i do not think 1 or 2 hurts people,but how many people stop at 1 or 2?
    sooo...we should outlaw this

millions of us are responsible, the ones that are not would make their own and drink anyway

The diffrencs is that you can tell when someone is drunk. you can not tell if somebody is on juice. so you can inforce the laws on drinking much more then you can on steroids .

Your right you dont need any more holes in your head. you might even have one to many
    i assume gsxxr is a crotch rocket that has killed many people that are irreasponsible, hmm I'm thinking of a new law

Blog Entries
    A functioning alcoholic is someone who can function in spite of his alcoholism (masking his disease), as long as he has a drink every few hours. If you took away the alcohol for a few days it would be hard for him to function.

Typically the person doesn’t use alcohol with peers or appear to others around him to be under the influence. Here are a couple of true examples of functional alcoholism. A woman picked up her daughter at the airport on her first trip home from college. She said, "I came alone because I have something to tell you. I’m an alcoholic." The first thing the daughter said was, "But I’ve never seen you drunk." And the mother’s reply was, "That’s correct, but you haven’t ever seen me sober either." This was a competent woman who trained horses, gave riding lessons, and was raising her children… yet she had a couple of glasses of wine at regular intervals all throughout the day to keep her going.

Another person, a successful businessman, admitted to me (once he was sober) that he had had the following routine as a drinker: first thing in the morning, he had two Jack Daniels and coffees, one at home and one on the way to work. That was about eight ounces of alcohol by 9:00 in the morning. Then he would have two doubles at lunch, which is probably six more ounces, and then two more doubles in the restaurant in his office building before he left the office, and then he would have two or three when he arrived home. So that was at least 32 ounces per day, every day, for many years. Those are some illustrations of functioning alcoholism. Functional alcoholics may be well over the legal limit for driving, yet no one knows they are under the influence.

Most functioning alcoholics have what I call maintenance levels in their systems. They wake up in the morning, begin drinking up to that level and then maintain it.

Blog Entries
    i assume gsxxr is a crotch rocket that has killed many people that are irreasponsible, hmm I'm thinking of a new law

yes it is and my best friend died 5 years ago on one. would you like me to tell you how. some guy on his way home from the ****ing bar hit is ass.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skitzo
    i have a friend thats juices up like crazy and dranks like a ****ing fish and he is still swole as ****, but i bet his insides are ****ed

i also know someone like this but he is as fat as a marshmellow

yes it is and my best friend died 5 years ago on one. would you like me to tell you how. some guy on his way home from the ****ing bar hit is ass.
    sorry to hear about your friend. if he was in a big car would he have most likely lived? see how absurd this is. outlaw the booze and the motorcycle. i know 2 guys killed racing on them, they were irresposible. but a new law wouldn't do anyone any good

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information