Thread: Cycle length

ElDiAbLo19 is offline Junior Member

Cycle length

has anyone run a test cycle for over 20 weeks.........is that bad?

I know someone who ran the sus 15 weeks at 500mg per week, (this is also the cylce I am on now)

but he then ran another 11 weeks at 750mg........I thought that was way to much, he said nothing bad happened to him, and he did get huge off it. Im not considering it but more curious as to how good bad, or doesnt matter that is.

He is training for bodybuilding and has a personal trainer who gets him the stuff and told him to do that. I dont know if that info helps at all.

his cycle was 26 week total

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Cycle length depends on experience and goals. Im on my first cycle and its only 10 weeks...................in 10 years time I will probably do 20 weeks.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDiAbLo19
    He is training for bodybuilding and has a personal trainer who gets him the stuff and told him to do that. I dont know if that info helps at all.
    It tells me that your buddy will listen to whom ever will tell him what to do without giving any though to the consiquences and repercutions of what he's being told.

26 weeks is not uncommon to hear of. Granted you'd better know what the fvck you're doing. From my own personal experinece, listening to people who claim to know what they're doing-DON'T know what they're doing. Do the research for yourself bro. Listen to others opinions then research it to see if you can fit it to your needs.

ODC you hit the nail on the head....................he listens to anyone and everyone that knows more then he does, or at least sounds like they know more then he does.

he did this as his 4th or 5th cycle i think. Big kid now.
    Im only on my 3rd, second was the same dosage.500mg a week sus for 12 weeks and got great gains and good keeps with no sides, so i just upped it to 15 weeks.

Thanks for the input bros.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDiAbLo19
    ODC you hit the nail on the head....................he listens to anyone and everyone that knows more then he does, or at least sounds like they know more then he does.

he did this as his 4th or 5th cycle i think. Big kid now.
    Im only on my 3rd, second was the same dosage.500mg a week sus for 12 weeks and got great gains and good keeps with no sides, so i just upped it to 15 weeks.

Thanks for the input bros.
    Those are the kind of cats that
    1) Give AAS a bad name
    2) Blame their rage on steroids
    3) Wonder why they have no sex drive in the years to come from improper cycleing techiniques and virtually NO PCT. (I sincerley hope that this scenario is avoided by all as it would suck!)

Congrats on your progress bro. Keep it consistent your gains will flow. If you're still making gains on 500mg of test weekly keep it at that dose until you're not responding to it anymore. For this reason I'll keep some prop on hand if I'm not creeping up in weight by week 3 or 4.

Oh yeah, research, research, research. Learn all you can, then give it to your boy straight. I'm willing to bet you might know more then the cat that's supplying and coaching him.

Thread Information