ezell5349 is offline New Member

Normal drug screen

Newbie here. I have to take arandom drug screen for my job. I just started my cycle of deca a week ago. Will this show up in a normal drug screen. i drank lots of water, and the urine came out pretty clear. I was just wondering. Thanks for any info.

LiftHeavy is offline Junior Member

shouldn't be a problem

I asked the same question a while back............everyone told me I shouldn't worry...they only test for recreational drugs....such as marijuana, coke..etc......you should be ok....dont' worry...just keep the cycle going...good luck

solid-d is offline Member
    What about IF it was a court order drug test??

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Ditto.

The standard drug test used by employers, courts, and even the D.O.T. is a five-panel drug screen, which consists of tests for: THC (marijuana), PCP, amphetamines, opiates, and cocaine. It does not test for steroids .

In the case of court-ordered testing, steroids may be included if the court has an indication that the subject may be using steroids. However, it is not a routine matter.

LiftHeavy is offline Junior Member
    TNT always on the ball......

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    Even if for some reason it does show up, just say you were taking prohormones. In your case, 19nor.

dq

boa10 is offline New Member
    what about if it is a police job drug test?

TNT

Cool Same answer.

Originally posted by boa10
    what about if it is a police job drug test?
    The police would not test an employee for steroids unless there is reasonable suspicion to believe that there would be a positive result.

Having said that, we have seen anecdotal statements that would indicate that steroids use by law enforcement officers may be higher than in the general population. This, however is not a big priority on the patr of police departments.

TNT

Cool Yep.

It goes especially for pre-employment screening, for which the five-panel drug test is standard.

(By the way, I've only seen a ten-panel test used once, when I was cleared to do some work for a major pharmaceutical company. Even then, the test did not include steroids .)

There can be exceptions to every rule. However, my guess is that they do the same test as most other employers. Even in law enforcement, steroids tend to be a non-issue unless they become an issue for an individual.

Thread Information