Stanozolol Help Please

i am about to take some stanozolol and the person i am getting it from said i should take it orally from a dropper, now i know ther are tabs but i am not sure if you could for instance take winstrol depot orally from the vial or from a dropper. i am pretty sure it is possible, but does this change the effects of the stanozolol. and if you can take the winstrol depot orally why not just buy the tabs. i will be taking 50mg daily. also what other cutting steroids can i combine to help for my cutting cycle. thank you alot and yes i am a newbie

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    sounds like bullshit to me. i've heard you can drink it, but inj. winstrol is almost always considered more effective than oral mg for mg. also a "dropper"??? that sounds like some garbage those faggots sell out of the back of muscle mags.

ya i agree, thanks alot, i would rather take a needle in the ass for sure results any day, i dont want to be drinking fake shit either, a total waste of money and sweat

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I always drink my winstrol . From what I have heard and I am not 100% sure on this. You lose about 5% if you injest it orally. I will take that loss over another injection and more scar tissue. Just my opinion though.

I just pull it out a mg....or two....or three...depending on the dose, unscrew the needle and squirt it in my mouth. The taste isn't that bad. Nothing like Reforvit.

I don't know how many cycles you have done and you may hear a lot of people on here that try to act like bigger gauge needles and more injections is for some reason a more masculine way to do things, but it isn't always true. When you get into some complex pre contest cycles and you are running all sorts of different compounds, you will be thrilled to have anythng that you can take orally.

Don't get me wrong on this. Anyone that isn't ready to give themselves an injection, shouldn't even think about taking any type of steroids , but in situations like with Winstrol, I just choose to take it orally because it is much easier and it is one that you normally take every day. Winstrol can also tend to get caught up in needles so you usually need to use a lower gauge needle. It can just really be a pain to always inject.

I say drink it, but I am sure there are a lot of people that believe that injecting it is the only way to go. It is your choice.

Orally it is probably a bit more toxic on you.

As for the pills. From when I have seen them, it is much cheaper to by the liquid made for injecting than the pills. That is why people choose it over the pills. Depends on your source I guess.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can drink the winny......... winny for me was one of the most painful compounds to inject.

As for your other question. You could run it with many other things. A combination of Winnie and Halotestin would work great. Halo can be hard to get a hold of sometimes.

Anavar would also work well. Some people have a hard time getting a hold of that two.

Depends what you are looking for. EQ is a good one to run with Winnie and is usually readily available from many sources.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    As for your other question. You could run it with many other things. A combination of Winnie and Halotestin would work great. Halo can be hard to get a hold of sometimes.

Anavar would also work well. Some people have a hard time getting a hold of that two.

Depends what you are looking for. EQ is a good one to run with Winnie and is usually readily available from many sources.
    Two or more 17aa compounds are too hard on the liver............ best would be to stack it with a test like prop, enan, or cyp

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    man a 'can i drink winny' post... havent seen one of those in a while. yes drink it up in a pimp cup.

thanks alot. its nice to have information on hand using this forum, and JiGGaMaN.....haha the pimp cup will be used

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    halotestin shouldn't be used by beginner or novice bodybuilders. it's way too liver toxic, you should run some sustanon and zambons.. i'm assuming you want to stay kinda lean.

ya im tryin to stay as clean as i can, thanks PaulieM.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ANAB0LICdisruption
    thanks alot. its nice to have information on hand using this forum, and JiGGaMaN.....haha the pimp cup will be used
    its essential.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    search there is so much on this already..this thread witll just repeat it..but oh well..

yeah you can drink it, winny is a painfull shot..although some guys dont think so.
    i believe if you drink it with grapefruit juice its supposed to work better than drinking it with say water..somthing with the grapefruit helping it through the system more effectively. from what ive read

do you want to run any test?

Unoid is offline Member
    5% is really 30%

5% is really 30%
    That is good info. to know. I have always heard from various sources but nothing really legitimate that 5% was the number.

Do you have a good amount of research to show that it is 30%. Because that would change the way that I take it.

Thread Information