rainmaker is offline Junior Member

ephedrine + muscle preserving?

Hello everybody quick question to you all...I know that ephedrine and clen have anti-catabolic properties but i was wondering if i eat only 1300 calories..or eat none at all..does clen and ephedrine still preserve muscle mass or will mucle mass still be eaten away from not eating? the reason is b/c i am currently on vacation and all we have is fast food around this area. Also, will taking something like turnibol and not eating preserve muscle mass or will the muscle be eaten away as well? thnxs alot for the help guys.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    well i know for sure if you go the tbol route youll be alright depending on the dosage, but @ 1300 calories assuming its spread throughout 6 meals a day you shouldnt be too bad if you are using eph or clen .

Unoid is offline Member
    Where did you hear Ephedrine is anti-catabolic, if anything i've heard its somewhat catabolic.

some sources of info please?

ns4433 is offline Junior Member
    bring tuna and , granola, protein man u can always scrape by, unless u are trying to cut

rainmaker is offline Junior Member
    okay...thnxs for the info guys..i was wondering if i was looking to cut and taking ephedrine or clen at the same time and i ate only 2 meals the whole day...would clen or ephedrine still preserve my muscle mass?

Thread Information