8pak is offline Junior Member

Angry Ohh, Noooo!!! Site abcess=Game over.

This has been a absolute fukin nightmare!! Here's the shiite--I wrote a thread a coupla weeks back telling what an awful time I was having with injections (myositis, SEVERE pain day 2-7) despite strict sterile technique (i'm a doctor)--couldn't even work out the body part I injected for at least a week!! Wondered if it was bunk gear or contaminated, or if I was having some weird allergic response--like WTF!!? ...BTW, this is (was) 1st cycle, Test E 500mg/wk split, plus Prop 100mg EOD as kickstart for 3 wks. The prop actually went down pretty easy, felt great when it kicked in!! Got strength, wood, and 10lbs of h2o wt. Hated to stop it. However, the Enanth was the bitch, as above. I'm pretty certain the E was bunk because my sex drive went to shit after the prop ran out--and now I am CERTAIN that the shit was NOT EVEN STERILE!!. Today, I had to go to the Emergency Room and have an abcess surgically drained in left shoulder. My whole arm was red,swollen, and tight-as-a-tick down to mid-forearm. I'm certain this was happening with all the other site injections, just didn't go as far as developing the abcess. They did cultures and suspect possibly its a Methicillin-Resistant strain of Staph Areus. Not good, at all. So they gave me IV antibiotics and more by mouth--cultures come back in 48 hrs. I'll let you know...
    The gear was BD--and "looked OK" (I checked web site verification data)but who knows... On top of that, I got the upper resp. crud over Christmas.
    So, needless to say, my first cycle is aborted, over, caput. I'm fukin done. I'm tempted to send the rest of the Test E to a lab for analysis--that would be very interesting, and the info might benefit all those in this community here.
    Sorry so much long winded rant, but there IS a question in here:

How much, if any, PCT do I need to do?

I did 3 wks of prop 100EOD and 4.5 wks of Test E 500mg/wk (M/Thurs).
    I did start l-dex 0.25mgED, and Nolva 10mgED last week.
    I would just as soon not do Clomid unless I have to.
    Could just keep on L-dex and Nolva until sex drive comes back?

Today really sucked. Thanks for listening and for any advice. --8p

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear that, bro....I'd love to see what it really is...unless it's a sealed vial or ampules, I bake it at 250 for 20 minutes ....It might still be bunk, but it'd be sterile bunk. Anyway, to your question, I'd up the nolva to 20 mg ed, and yea, I'd add in the clomid, too. The boys should be up and running in 30 days....

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    damn bro mrsa? hope its negative that aint nothing to play with hope all turns out good. good luck bro!

Unoid is offline Member
    Sorry you had a bad expereince your first try at it. But as a doctor you know if you get reliable gear you'll enjoy it.

PS: why not get tested for low test now during PCT and write yourself prescriptions for Hormone replacement therapy.
    best highest quality gear there is

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    you should post a pic of it. And that wasnt a long winded rant. That was, however, very valueable info to the rest of us. thank you..

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Thats some scary sh1t.. Bd product I presume was bunk, but who the f ck knows.. Hope it works out and keep us posted, please.. take care

hipnoticstylz94 is offline Associate Member
    Man bro i would be scared shitless...good luck though and i hope everything works out for you

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 8pak
    The gear was BD--and "looked OK" (I checked web site verification data)but who knows... On top of that, I got the upper resp. crud over Christmas.
    --8p
    Bro,
    I, too, am having a problem with BD (British Dragon) gear. The EQ I purchased have my right glute and right shoulder some huge lumps and got fevers and upper respiratory probs also. The BD prop I am using seems fine. Wonder if this is a coincidence or a problem with their latest batches. I posted some pics on a recent thread asking if this was legit. Bought it from (ret) first time purchase. I didnt know what was going on until I narrowed it down today then i saw your thread. How do I fix it if it is the EQ?

Pics http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=211358
    Last edited by THEMOSTHATED; 12-28-2005 at 09:07 PM.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like the Power Animal Crap i have. Test E. Worst stuff ever. Just 1/2 screwed me up with a fever, redness, sore muscle...it's horrible shit. i have 30cc's left of this crap.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    How much, if any, PCT do I need to do?

I did 3 wks of prop 100EOD and 4.5 wks of Test E 500mg/wk (M/Thurs).
    I did start l-dex 0.25mgED, and Nolva 10mgED last week.
    I would just as soon not do Clomid unless I have to.
    Could just keep on L-dex and Nolva until sex drive comes back?

Today really sucked. Thanks for listening and for any advice. --8p
    3 weeks or 5 weeks... all you did was testosterone ? Dont worry about any PCT, your body will kick back in just as fast as any synthetic testosterone
    wears off. Not only that but there are a lot of genuine testosterone products out there that dont seem to activate your sex drive registers. Its funny because 2 different dudes using the same exact testosterone, even out the same bottle, one dude experiences reduction in sex drive, the other experiences super mega sex drive. This is because synthetic testosterone isnt always exactly molecularly identical to the testosterone your own body produces. They are not sure if your body is keyed to depending on "DNA specific testosterone" or the fact that testosterone itself as it ties up your testosterone receptors, it generates more receptors. The new recepters are keyed to your natural testosterone since this is what your body has been used to all your life.

In either case we know that your own body's testosterone is 61% more likely to hit the testosterone receptors in your body, this is why when taking synthetic testosterone, if you take 70 mg a week which is the same as your natural production, you will actually shrink, so just to "equal" male's ideal teststerone levels, you must take a minimum of 140 mg per week or 250 mg every 2 weeks of enanthate . In order to grow steroid style, you would want to increase this further but think taking 250 mg ever week is just merely "doubling" your testosterone levels , taking 500 mg per week is taking 4 times your natural levels for example. Most people find 500 mg is the sweet spot for growth and minimal losses post cycle. Taking more then 500 mg gives you growth that is very hard to keep or sustain after the cycle is completed because it was grown so dependant on those ultra high levels.

As for your 3 week odessy. You dont need any PCT at all... you should snap back without any trouble. You didnt even give yourself a chance to get very much estrogen in your body, the liquidex should have guaranteed it. I would stop the liquidex NOW because it skyrockets your cholesterol levels. Just keep your clomid on hand and if 2 weeks after your last testosterone enanthate shot, you experience a colapse in your sex drive, then take clomid at a rate of 50 mg per day and continue for at 10 days or until sex drive returns.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro i would get that shit tested ASAP. Its only $100 or so bucks. Find out what the deal is with that batch once and for all and share the info with the community.

THINKBIG is offline Junior Member
    Damn Bro your a doctor and you don't have a hook up???????

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THINKBIG
    Damn Bro your a doctor and you don't have a hook up???????
    I was gonna say you should be able to get it checked for free!!

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    Sorry you had a bad expereince your first try at it. But as a doctor you know if you get reliable gear you'll enjoy it.

PS: why not get tested for low test now during PCT and write yourself prescriptions for Hormone replacement therapy.
    best highest quality gear there is
    sorry bro, but this is the worst advice u could give!

the guy has just done his first cycle and had major probs! wtf? why would he wanna stay on for life with hrt?!!

hey bro just do regular pct in about 2 weeks after everything is out of ur system

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    "Ohh, Noooo!!! Site abcess=Game over."

8-pak: Sounds terrible what you have experianced, my hope for you is that the "game" will continue.

Would appreciate the continuale update as to what was found out, our experiances either good or bad benifit the members of this board.

Twostones

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    I had really bad pain from QV enanthate = I hate mex gear

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    AP Test E Batch #. Stay away for those.

APE 001
    02 2006

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    You should def. get the gear tested, post the results here so we know and maybe a pic of the gear also. Reasons like this make me happy that I homebrew. I know all my gear is sterile and safe. Plus I control the solovent ratio's.

I hope you recover okay bro. I'm not gonna say either way to ditch the game or not, that's up to you. I personally, would be very hesitant about starting another cycle because of the situation you ran into with your first. However, buying from a reputable name would be the best way to go. I've read and heard mixed things about BD. Vet gear sucks but it works if that's all you can get however, I think that's going to change soon, if it already hasn't. A good UGL would be my vote. Do some researching and take your time. There's plenty of them out there and a lot of them make some kick ass products.

Stay safe and I'm praying for a speedy recovery for ya bro.

Thanks to all for the advice and kind support. Iknow I'll definitely get back in the game eventually--just need to let the dust settle and revamp The Plan. LOL-just hope I don't become one of those oral-only-cycle pundits, considering the injection probs!! Hey--I hear you can you drink winny? And snort Deca ?? JK! I'll just be happy to get my natty back and resume humpin & pumpin.
    Seriously, if I want to spend money to have my old gear analyzed, where do I send it to? I'm not sure if I can PM yet. Any ideas?

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    can u not get hold of human grade stuff bro?

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	negative4.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	60555"i'm a doctor"

yeh and im ****ing buck rodgers from the future.

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	negative4.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	60555"i'm a doctor"

yeh and im ****ing buck rodgers from the future.
    Hey zit, that is so so funny, LOL--what about my profession strikes you as BS?
    --just curious. Really.

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    Hey zit, that is so so funny, LOL--what about my profession strikes you as BS?
    --just curious. Really.
    like dont you have access to real pharmaceuticals without having to rely on bunk gear?>

Quote Originally Posted by Red Monster
    like dont you have access to real pharmaceuticals without having to rely on bunk gear?>
    Too funny. No, you guys don't quite get it. AAS are a very tightly controlled prescribing category now, as we all well know. Duh. But what you don't appreciate is how closely scrutinized by the DEA and Justice Dept all scripts for anabolic steroids . Sure, you can get a doc script for test for HRT with documented low levels. You'll get your 250 twice a month or whatever, but youre NOT gonna get anything close to cycle dosages from a LEGITIMATE M.D. Yeah maybe from some Oasis gimmick--they're legal, yes--but not what I would call a legitimate and hippocratic medical practice. And, trust me, you'd have to be an absolute ****ing idiot to write yourself scripts for AAS!!! The DEA don't play--and they will take you down very fast--revoked license and quite possibly a memorable vacation with Bubba at the federal summer camp for awhile. Any physician stupid enough to risk his hard earned career for that deserves those consequences. So, really, I am in no better position to aquire high grade gear that you are. We both could try to con our doctor friend and collegue into prescribing what would be medically UNREASONABLE dosaes, but what shithead would take the risks!? Besides, not a lot in my field share my "interest" in using AAS, so we try to fly below the radar. Sooo.....how exactly am I supposed to have inside access to obtaining steroids just because of my MD? Think about it. If this doesn't make at least some sense to you, then you probably don't have a job/career that you give a shit about or value at all. I certainly do. Sooo....I have to do EXACTLY what you and everybody else has to do--read, research, ask, order, hope and pray that the shit is OK to use. Unfortunately I've just had a very shitty experience with this and for the sake of my health (still top priority), I'm gonna chill for awhile. Happy New Year to everybody. -8p

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    Too funny. No, you guys don't quite get it. AAS are a very tightly controlled prescribing category now, as we all well know. Duh. But what you don't appreciate is how closely scrutinized by the DEA and Justice Dept all scripts for anabolic steroids. Sure, you can get a doc script for test for HRT with documented low levels. You'll get your 250 twice a month or whatever, but youre NOT gonna get anything close to cycle dosages from a LEGITIMATE M.D. Yeah maybe from some Oasis gimmick--they're legal, yes--but not what I would call a legitimate and hippocratic medical practice. And, trust me, you'd have to be an absolute ****ing idiot to write yourself scripts for AAS!!! The DEA don't play--and they will take you down very fast--revoked license and quite possibly a memorable vacation with Bubba at the federal summer camp for awhile. Any physician stupid enough to risk his hard earned career for that deserves those consequences. So, really, I am in no better position to aquire high grade gear that you are. We both could try to con our doctor friend and collegue into prescribing what would be medically UNREASONABLE dosaes, but what shithead would take the risks!? Besides, not a lot in my field share my "interest" in using AAS, so we try to fly below the radar. Sooo.....how exactly am I supposed to have inside access to obtaining steroids just because of my MD? Think about it. If this doesn't make at least some sense to you, then you probably don't have a job/career that you give a shit about or value at all. I certainly do. Sooo....I have to do EXACTLY what you and everybody else has to do--read, research, ask, order, hope and pray that the shit is OK to use. Unfortunately I've just had a very shitty experience with this and for the sake of my health (still top priority), I'm gonna chill for awhile. Happy New Year to everybody. -8p
    No we get it.... you dont have any friends that are in endo...

Here's a final tip... you mentioned you dont want to use clomid, but you should know thats the best chance to jump start your nuts.

take care Doc.

toolman is offline Banned
    Too funny. No, you guys don't quite get it. AAS are a very tightly controlled prescribing category now, as we all well know. Duh. But what you don't appreciate is how closely scrutinized by the DEA and Justice Dept all scripts for anabolic steroids. Sure, you can get a doc script for test for HRT with documented low levels. You'll get your 250 twice a month or whatever, but youre NOT gonna get anything close to cycle dosages from a LEGITIMATE M.D. Yeah maybe from some Oasis gimmick--they're legal, yes--but not what I would call a legitimate and hippocratic medical practice. And, trust me, you'd have to be an absolute ****ing idiot to write yourself scripts for AAS!!! The DEA don't play--and they will take you down very fast--revoked license and quite possibly a memorable vacation with Bubba at the federal summer camp for awhile. Any physician stupid enough to risk his hard earned career for that deserves those consequences. So, really, I am in no better position to aquire high grade gear that you are. We both could try to con our doctor friend and collegue into prescribing what would be medically UNREASONABLE dosaes, but what shithead would take the risks!? Besides, not a lot in my field share my "interest" in using AAS, so we try to fly below the radar. Sooo.....how exactly am I supposed to have inside access to obtaining steroids just because of my MD? Think about it. If this doesn't make at least some sense to you, then you probably don't have a job/career that you give a shit about or value at all. I certainly do. Sooo....I have to do EXACTLY what you and everybody else has to do--read, research, ask, order, hope and pray that the shit is OK to use. Unfortunately I've just had a very shitty experience with this and for the sake of my health (still top priority), I'm gonna chill for awhile. Happy New Year to everybody. -8p
    Not really calling you out but as an MD, you should know that the test dosage in the US for HRT comes in 200mg/ml, not the 250 you say (Upjohn as well as most compounding labs). Further, though it is a DEA controlled substance, if your bloodwork shows low levels, then you would be perfectly legal in writing script for yourself. You do what most of us do that are legal, save up a years worth of injections then run a cycle on it. Lastly your language usage and dialect does not match that of someone who spent 8 years under and post grad. That said, sorry to hear about your infection and wish you the best of luck with beating it. I am a nut about sterility and run both a sterility test and analysis on any gear before I shoot it if it is not from a US pharmacy.. Your problem is a good example why I spend all that money as people often ask me that.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Monster
    No we get it.... you dont have any friends that are in endo...

Here's a final tip... you mentioned you dont want to use clomid, but you should know thats the best chance to jump start your nuts.

take care Doc.
    Yeah, I hear ya. Clomid was very much a part of my original PCT plan---it's just not without its own undesirable sides. But of course, you know that don't you red.
    My question centered around the unknowns of a 4 week Test run and how that would impact recovery. Hey I ask these things because I don't have multiple cycle experience to draw on. And gee, thanks for the great tip.

Rushzilla is offline Junior Member

Question I think you are right on toolman

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Not really calling you out but as an MD, you should know that the test dosage in the US for HRT comes in 200mg/ml, not the 250 you say (Upjohn as well as most compounding labs). Further, though it is a DEA controlled substance, if your bloodwork shows low levels, then you would be perfectly legal in writing script for yourself. You do what most of us do that are legal, save up a years worth of injections then run a cycle on it. Lastly your language usage and dialect does not match that of someone who spent 8 years under and post grad. That said, sorry to hear about your infection and wish you the best of luck with beating it. I am a nut about sterility and run both a sterility test and analysis on any gear before I shoot it if it is not from a US pharmacy.. Your problem is a good example why I spend all that money as people often ask me that.

Hi Toolman
    could someone use O*sis for a legal alternative to the VERY dangerous "roulette" game of online ordering... how does that legal hypothetical scenario work?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushzilla
    Hi Toolman
    could someone use O*sis for a legal alternative to the VERY dangerous "roulette" game of online ordering... how does that legal hypothetical scenario work?
    Of course. If your blood tests show low test and you meet the guidelines to qualify, then you are good to go.

Rushzilla is offline Junior Member

How could one ensure that their blood tests warrant the script?

Sounds great but I'm Pretty sure I have enough natural test...
    ever heard of anyone influencing the test results with supplementation?

P.S sorry about the atrocious spelling

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Hi im an astronaut, i failed to launch my sons bigwheel into space. Can anyone help me? Id ask some of the other guys at NASA but launching big wheels into space is pretty hush hush. I dont want to loose my job.

untill then

TOO INFINITY AND BEYOND!

Thread Information