Thread: Acne

weightlifter0589 is offline New Member

Acne

asdfsdf
    Last edited by weightlifter0589; 04-14-2007 at 10:40 AM.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    No one knows for sure what side effects they will get. But I can tell you this much. If you are prone to getting acne, chances are you will. That is the way that it works. You are taking a relatively small doseage, but I would be willing to bet that you will see a noticeable amount of acne.

weightlifter0589 is offline New Member
    asdfasdfasfd
    Last edited by weightlifter0589; 04-14-2007 at 10:40 AM.

hipnoticstylz94 is offline Associate Member
    ibadidas-just like velvetlion said man...its all about the individual taking...if your acne prone then odds are you are going to be more prone than others...it sucks im sure but thats one of the risks you will be taking...good luck though bro

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I would start with a bit more. I would start with 400 test. As for the acne, there is no way to know until you try it. Honestly all that I do know is that if you are prone to it, there is a very good chance that the gear will enhance it.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    This question is impossible for anyoen to answer man. You could go without a single zit or you could be covered like a carpet. Whatever anyoen tells you is going to be 100% speculation.

-Bino

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah dont take steroids . 1 cc of test and 1 cc of EQ is very low dosage to be taking but then again thats just me

drew24 is offline Banned
    i also took acutan whin i was younger and whin i cycle i also get acne not on my face but on my back and chest and sholder but my hair line is the worst .i think that the reason i got so much is because i never run anti es or did pct i know i know i was nieve my next cycle im runin sus and deca and ill run l dex the whole cycle and do proper pct and i will also injuct properly time wise and hopefully this will cut down on the acne im also going to the dermatologist on the 9 th just in case just cycle wisley

dtr98 is offline Member
    b5 @ 1gm ed helps me

TantruM is offline Associate Member
    usually test E and eq are dosed 200mg per ml/cc and umm that per week is low dosage to me... for first cycle id run twice that 1cc of each monday and 1cc of each thursday... or tuesday friday whatever.. they can be put in same syringe... but yeah do some more research before anything else search feature will become your best friend

fitfire is offline New Member
    Drew my worst sides ever were with sust.

As far as acne i was semi-prone.. but didn't really have any huge problems till 3rd cycle. and now it is shoulders/back but nice big holy **** cysts like when i was 16.
    I'd say prepare for it.. But the guys are right.. you should take a lil more.

Thread Information