abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member

injection question

Im running a test 500/week and deca 300/week cycle with injections on mon. and thurs. I was hoping to avoid delt injections and I was wondering if i could get away with rotating between quads and glutes, if i combine test and deca into one syringe.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    That will be fine, but why are you scared of the delts?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    shoot quads then. you should rotate more then 2 sights

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    glutes are awesome.....my delts killed me.. but everyone is different...

I dunno, im just not real sure where to stick the needle. I've researched and stuff and I know it should go in the rear delt, but i'm just kinda uncomfortable with it. I'm really just being a pansy and im sure i'll get around to doin it. Any other good sites for someone doing their second cycle. bi's maybe.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude delts are my favorite. Real easy to get to. Just tough to get 2 cc's in there you'll be fine with glutes and quads. Just becareful with quads, remember to aspirate . good luck man

Thanks bro. If i combine my test and deca its only 1.5cc's. Do u think this is still too much for the delts.

I have no problem putting 3 cc's in my delts, but there are a lot of people that will probably tell you that isn't a good idea. I have never had a problem with it.

dtr98 is offline Member
    try pecs, delts and tris.
    delts center and lower delt

1.5 cc's for delts is fine....

I was a little skeptical the first time that I did my delt, but now that is my favorite spot. I still don't like doing the quads. Don't know why, just tend to hit lots of nerves in there I guess. I do them, just a little more reluctantly than other spots. If you are in a cycle where you are becoming a pin cushion, you have to be able to do it in at least those six different locations.

Yeah, Im a bit qweezy about the quads too..Did one once, and my buddys were chuckling cuz I was turning green.. then they saw i wasnt joking, and were ready to catch me.. lol.. lightheaded and the whole nine yards...I stick to glutes. they are painless for me, plus my buddy does the injecting so the needle is very steady...

Glad to hear that I am not the only one that doesn't really like the quads. I just have a problem really darting it in there. I generally put it in a bit slow, and cause myself more anxiety than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    Glad to hear that I am not the only one that doesn't really like the quads. I just have a problem really darting it in there. I generally put it in a bit slow, and cause myself more anxiety than anything.
    SLOW = hit floor fast.. LOL
    I made that mistake once...

I remember a quite frusterating experience I had with Test susp. I was shooting it thru a 21 g. 1 1/2 pin into my quad. My ass already had golf balls in it from this crap. I swear, I stabbed myself 3 or 4 times and the crystals kept setting up in the needle, then I would take it out, try to get it unjammed in the air and ended up shooting a bunch of test on the ceiling, then stabbing myself again in the other quad. By the time I was done, there was blood coming out of about 5 different holes in me, there was test all over the ceiling and mirror of my bathroom and then I stabbed myself in the thumb with the pin. I swear I just sat there and started laughing. I wish I would have a picture of it as an example of how not to use steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    I remember a quite frusterating experience I had with Test susp. I was shooting it thru a 21 g. 1 1/2 pin into my quad. My ass already had golf balls in it from this crap. I swear, I stabbed myself 3 or 4 times and the crystals kept setting up in the needle, then I would take it out, try to get it unjammed in the air and ended up shooting a bunch of test on the ceiling, then stabbing myself again in the other quad. By the time I was done, there was blood coming out of about 5 different holes in me, there was test all over the ceiling and mirror of my bathroom and then I stabbed myself in the thumb with the pin. I swear I just sat there and started laughing. I wish I would have a picture of it as an example of how not to use steroids.
    Holy crap.... you poor b****rd ! lol

Thread Information