ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member

Liquid Anadrol ?

Hey guys..Has anyone ever heard of Anadrol in a liquid form ? I'm about to get ready for my next cycle and I wanted to use Anadrol. My trainer has great stuff and he has this new liquid anadrol that comes in a 10ml bottle and 1ml carries 100mgs of anadrol ? Sounds wicked...any suggestions

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_beef
    Hey guys..Has anyone ever heard of Anadrol in a liquid form ? I'm about to get ready for my next cycle and I wanted to use Anadrol. My trainer has great stuff and he has this new liquid anadrol that comes in a 10ml bottle and 1ml carries 100mgs of anadrol ? Sounds wicked...any suggestions
    There are legit liquid orals from ug's. I haven't used them myself but I have heard good things about them. There's only one way to find out for yourself, give it a shot.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Most of it is liquid that is coming from the UL's. Just make sure that you trust where it is coming from.

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    I do trust where its coming from. My trainer has the best stuff and i never had problems with it. I never heard of liquid anadrol so thats why I posted the thread.

I'd go with it. Its gonna taste like shit though. They usually use everclear to concentrate the anadrol powder.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    liquid as injectable? or liquid & still take it orally. cause im on drol pills 4 days now, i would love an injectable. anyway keep us posted.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    liquid as injectable? or liquid & still take it orally. cause im on drol pills 4 days now, i would love an injectable. anyway keep us posted.
    Oral. Drol isnt made in injectable form

I have only seen anadrol as an injectable one time and the guy that was using it kept getting sick from it. Not sure where it came from or if it was even legit. Just make sure that you know what you are getting and know if it was meant to be taken orally or injected. I would be almost 99% possitive that whatever you are getting is meant to be taken orally.

Thread Information