Thread: primo?

ns4433 is offline Junior Member

primo?

whats up bros, questions on coming off, currently on a long bulker consisting of dbol , test e, eq, prop latter on and tbol, dont want to crash and burn this spring(when i come off) when i should be cutting, if i started primo in the last couple weeks of the prop(which is the ester i will use in the last half of the cycle) could i just use primo alone to help hold on to muscle and slowly let me body recover, enabling me to shred up in the spring, if i could do this would hcg be good to use during this primo only stage, would the primo let my natty test slowly come back while retaining the most gains?

?....

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Primo is exellent to use last in cycles because it will supress you much less than other aas. You should go with oral-primo, if only using for two weeks.

goose is offline Banned
    It`s not a good idea to bulk and cut in the same cycle,I would save the primo in a proper cutting cycle.

goose4....

i heard the tabs get destroyed by your liver, i was thinking about starting it for the last 3 weeks of my prop and eq, and then taking it for maybe up to twelve weeks if thats possible, or is that a bad idea, maybe take proviron ir something like that during this time

goose is offline Banned
    If you use tabs this is how you measure a 500mgs dose compared to the depot.3 tabs will equal 500mgs per week of the injection,that`s 3 tabs ED.

goose4...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    You could also bridge with some insulin for 4 weeks along with some T3 to off set fat gain, if any. Then you could go with LR3 IGF1, 4 on/4 off, then go back onto your next cycle. If you're cycle is done, then it's done. PCT, diet and training will dictate how much mass you loose post cycle. LR3 helps a lot of cats keep their mass in between cycles from what I've read. Haven't tried it myself yet, I am still saving money cause when I run it it's going to be 4 weeks on/4 weeks off throughout the entire cycle and PCT.

*The R0SS* is offline Banned
    If you MUST, extend this cycle by 4 weeks so that you can CUT bodyfat during this final phase. Primo is an excellent drug, end your cycle when you are satisfied.

DO NOT attempt to CUT during your PCT! Extend this cycle, so that you can eat a GIANT calorie surplus when you come off, without worrying about additional bodyfat gain, as you will be lean from your cycle.

[R]

but could i extend it with only primo, i would imagine my little guy would almost be inverted at this point, would takins say hcg almost begin my pct while i was on primo?

Thread Information