Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Tweak Tweak

  1. #1
    Bastard Samurai's Avatar
    Bastard Samurai is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    165

    Tweak Tweak

    Did a little more research and decided to tweak my next cycle as follows:

    Test-E - 500mg/wk for 12 weeks
    Decca - 300mg/wk for 10 weeks
    Nolva - 20-40mg/day as needed

    14 Days after last Test-E injection:

    PCT:
    Clomid - 300mg on day 1, 100mg days 2-8 and 50mg days 9-21
    Tamox - 40mg ed week 1, 20mg e.d. weeks 2-3


    How would I incorporate Clen and Letro into my cycle or do I even need it? Bulking up this time, but would like to keep as much bloat down as possible.

    If I should pass this time, what dose should I take when I cut?

    Thanks
    BS

  2. #2
    Bastard Samurai's Avatar
    Bastard Samurai is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    165
    Bump?

  3. #3
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Your Deca dose is a little on the lite side.I'd up it to 400 mgs

    I'd run Nolv at 10 mgs ED throughout the cycle.I'm not a letro fan by any means.

    ~Pinnacle~

  4. #4
    Bastard Samurai's Avatar
    Bastard Samurai is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    165
    Thanks for the response.

    I thought that maybe since it's been a couple of years since my last cycle, that I would be alright at the dose (Decca). Not True?

    Clen and L-Dex, save for cutting cycle?

    Thanks again

    BS

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    1,055
    hey bro now am on the same cycle except that i added dbol @ 70mg i like that cycle specially for winter gr8 bulker this is my 2nd time with it good luck with yours.I see its ok to make the deca 300mg am on my 4th cycle with your same dosage test 500/deca 300.

    ][-][ ][-][ ][-][

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    1,055
    oh about the clen you can use it now to limit the fat gain with some cardio from this cycle or use it after your cycle with pct or save it for cutting.

    good luck.

    ][-][ ][-][ ][-][

  7. #7
    Bastard Samurai's Avatar
    Bastard Samurai is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    165
    Cool, HHH.

    I'll just stick to 300mg and see what happens and would it be more effective in cycle or PCT?

    Thanks again.

    BS

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    1,055
    About the deca go with 300mg if you liked the results & its what you are looking for stay on 300 if not then up it to 400.Clen is a great anti-catabolic thats how the body is after the cycle so clen will reverse it.

    good luck.

    ][-][ ][-][ ][-][

  9. #9
    Bastard Samurai's Avatar
    Bastard Samurai is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    Clen is a great anti-catabolic thats how the body is after the cycle so clen will reverse it.

    good luck.

    ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    I'm sorry bro, I might be retarded and not understanding you, does that mean PCT and could you throw in some doses, not trying to be lazy, just have trouble weeding through all the searches and finding a post that says "take this much" etc.

    Thanks again bro,

    BS

  10. #10
    flabbywussy's Avatar
    flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,381
    300mg deca is a waste IMO unless ur using it for the joints.

    also i wouldn't run letro with that low dose of test because it will kill ur sex drive. unless of course ur having gyno probs. just stick with l-dex @ .25-.5mg/day

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    1,055
    lol no bro you are not retard pct is the post cycle therapy where you try to get back your natural testosterone production so no you cant use anything on pct after you finish your cycle because for example if you threw 300mg deca it will shut down your natural production so no when you finish your cycle & pct time comes you stay off of any roids till the next cycle come you should rest your body from it & your liver for a while.

    is that what you mean bro?

    ][-][ ][-][ ][-][

  12. #12
    flabbywussy's Avatar
    flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,381
    oh yeah also get some b6 if u up the deca to 400

  13. #13
    Bastard Samurai's Avatar
    Bastard Samurai is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    lol no bro you are not retard pct is the post cycle therapy where you try to get back your natural testosterone production so no you cant use anything on pct after you finish your cycle because for example if you threw 300mg deca it will shut down your natural production so no when you finish your cycle & pct time comes you stay off of any roids till the next cycle come you should rest your body from it & your liver for a while.

    is that what you mean bro?

    ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    HA, HA, HA. No bro, I know what is/benefits of PCT, what I was asking about is the administration of clen either during the cycle or started with my PCT and at what doses.

    Sorry.

    BS

  14. #14
    Bastard Samurai's Avatar
    Bastard Samurai is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    300mg deca is a waste IMO unless ur using it for the joints.

    also i wouldn't run letro with that low dose of test because it will kill ur sex drive. unless of course ur having gyno probs. just stick with l-dex @ .25-.5mg/day
    Not talking about letro bro, but thanks for the response, I will be taking l-dex, I was asking about clen .

  15. #15
    flabbywussy's Avatar
    flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,381
    u can run clen the last 4 weeks with ur test while ur on a strict diet to preserve muscle mass. unless of course ur not as big as you wanna be yet

  16. #16
    Bastard Samurai's Avatar
    Bastard Samurai is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    165
    cool, as far as doses the arr site sells 30ml @ 200mcg/ml do i take 200mcg/day?

  17. #17
    flabbywussy's Avatar
    flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,381
    no WAY ...start with 20mcg split up in 2 doses then gradually increase til the sides are tolerable. don't forget on 2 weeks off 2 weeks unless u run 75-100mg/day of benadryl this regulates beta receptors so u can keep it on all 4 weeks without cycling off. u need to run the antihistamine for 75-100mg for 1 week straight while on the clen

  18. #18
    Bastard Samurai's Avatar
    Bastard Samurai is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    165
    Nevermind, I found the board, I was looking in the PCT boards, and it's in the steroid descriptions board, thanks again for all your help fellas!!

    BS

  19. #19
    Bastard Samurai's Avatar
    Bastard Samurai is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    no WAY ...start with 20mcg split up in 2 doses then gradually increase til the sides are tolerable. don't forget on 2 weeks off 2 weeks unless u run 75-100mg/day of benadryl this regulates beta receptors so u can keep it on all 4 weeks without cycling off. u need to run the antihistamine for 75-100mg for 1 week straight while on the clen
    Will do bro, thanks for the response, my last post didn't make it in before yours, but thanks again.

    BS

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •