Carlos2 is offline New Member

Question Switch tests during cycle ??

Hi,
    Im almost ready to start my first cycle. Im going with Aratest 500mg weekly, and deca at 250mg weekly. Still thinking about throwing some dbol in, but since Its my first cycle, I am trying to keep the dosages relatively low. neway, my situation reads as this, I will be ordering Aratest 2500. I have in my possesion, 4 amps of sust by organon. Would it be possible for the first 2 weeks just to use the sust and then switch to the aratest for the duration of the cycle ( 8 weeks ) the only thing that would be missing would be the cyp from the sust. Will this be a problem. Also, what are your thoughts on "clomid therapy" after this cycle.
    Thanx
    Carlos2
    P.S - I will also be purchasing some glucosamine / chondroitin, glutamine, and milk thwistle supplements, Is their anything else beside a multivitamin anyone could recommend to use while on gear to reap the benefits of gains.
    Thanks again

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You might want to go with a test enanthate , I heard that aratest 2500 is not very clean and under dosed.

JohnnyB

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Four amps of sust, which needs to be injected at least 2-3 times per week, is not going to have any effect on you at all. (It takes time for the long esters to get going and by the time they start you will have switched to something else)

My advice would be to keep the sust until you can get some more to turn it into a cycle. Otherwise throw it away, which will have the same effect on you as injecting it, but without creating any scar tissue or wasting pins.

As for the clomid, use the search or look in the educational threads. There is lots of info available about it here.
    Last edited by Kaz; 05-18-2002 at 04:38 PM.

Thread Information