Enzo20 is offline New Member

First Cycle of WINNY..I NEED HELP!

Heres the deal... I'm 5'9 180 pounds I have been consitently working out for about 4 years now. Before I was 5'9 240 all fat, so its been a huge difference. For the past month now I boosted the amount of cardio and started a strict diet for spring break. I have seen some results but I am worried I might not be as lean as I want to be by March.

I ran into 50mg Chinese winny tabs, the person suggested I take 100mg per day for 6 weeks.I havent started to take them..

Heres the reason for delay...

I DONT want to stack it with anything else because I dont really care about because this is a one time deal, I just want to use it to look lean for spring break. I dont care about the gains.

Since Winstrol is the absolute worst steroid for hair loss, I am very worried about taking it.

Can someone please help! My main goal is to cut down to around 10-12% body fat. Im at around 18 now.

ANY SUGGESTION WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED.

Thank you

Bastard Samurai is offline Associate Member
    Too young for gear.
    Winny doesn't help you lose weight, diet and cardio do.
    Winny only cycles are a waste of money and gear.
    Winny only cycles are a no-no as a first cycle.........
    The list goes on and on.

Sorry probably not want you wanted to hear but the it's the truth.

BS

Sorry 18 was your bf %, how old are you?

Enzo20 is offline New Member
    22 years old... Thank you for your suggestions. I really do appreciate it.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Bro you are better off tryng and ECA stack or getting some clen and T3

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    just step up the cardio and diet .... u can easily get below 18 in 3 months

Quote Originally Posted by Enzo20
    22 years old... Thank you for your suggestions. I really do appreciate it.
    Bro, your skirting the age where it's ok to start using gear, most suggest waiting until at least 24-25 yrs to give your body a chance to use up all your natural test.

If you agree then use the next 2 yrs to drop as much bf as you can and research the hell out of this site.

Then start with 500mg/wk of Test-Enthanate for 12 weeks and have nolva on hand and a solid Post Cycle Therapy , there is a specific board on this subject. (I recommend Pheedno's PCT) located at the top of the board.

Good Luck.

BS

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Winstrol only cycles are not a waste for someone who is dieting. It will help you keep your muscle why you diet down, especially at 100mgs ed. Hairloss is purely genetic. If you are not prone there is nothing to worry about. You could look into to anavar instead, as var is also fatburning. And you could stack that with som clen /t3.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Winstrol only cycles are not a waste for someone who is dieting. It will help you keep your muscle why you diet down, especially at 100mgs ed. Hairloss is purely genetic. If you are not prone there is nothing to worry about. You could look into to anavar instead, as var is also fatburning. And you could stack that with som clen/t3.
    If you could show me some studies that show Var as being a good fat burner that would be great

Pm them to me.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    first of all, id stick with 50mgs ed. winny is a VERY harsh compound, 100mgs is WAy overkill for your first time. stock up on glucosamine as your joints are about too go through hell. it's not a bad cycle, but def not very good. you could achieve great results on test prop or anavar , either of those would be better for your situation IMO.

Disconcerted is offline New Member
    I know im new, but i just thought i would let you know how its going for me. Im on 50mg Stans. right now. 50mg a day. And no hair loss i have been on it for 3 weeks. Gains.... yeah. Not nothing serious. This is my first expierence with any type of gear. But i would like to go further, nothing crazy. But just because i am curious. I know a bunch of guys i workout with do them. And some of them are just stupid with it.

My muscles are always tight and pumped. Im not on any other suppliments except i keep a high dose of protein in me at all times and eat correctly. People have told me i have gained size, but im not noticing anything serious. Maybe its because i see myself everyday.

No attitude problems, but i have a natural temper. So yeah... just thought i would throw my 2 cents in. But please listen to the other members because they have MUCH more expierence with this than i do.

1ad man is offline Banned

winny

i know a friend that is huge he says winny is a hardner not a fat burner and anavar has shown some properites to burning fat. but eca and good diet is the way to go. also i belive winny only works if you have body fat under 10 percent otherwise it is useless. you will not notice major gains off winny but i will harden you and define u. as for burn fat not really bro. if you wanna cut up start hitting the good ole treadmill. peace im a new member but i love this site been doing lots of research almost 4 hrs a day .

Thread Information