Thread: curious..

Olmor is offline New Member

curious..

Hey guys. Im thinking of 50tabs with anadrol 50mg, and do clomid after. Hoping to get a little bigger. Can you give me some advice about it. Thanks.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Is this your first cycle? What are your goals? What are your stats ect..

Olmor is offline New Member
    yes, its my frist. I want to get bigger, and in better shape. im not a very big guy.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Olmor
    yes, its my frist. I want to get bigger, and in better shape. im not a very big guy.
    My suggestion would be going to the "Diet Forum" and reading the "Bulking Diet" Sticky. You could take all of the gear in the world and still not grow without propper nutrtion.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I agree, get the diet and training down before you even think of doing any gear. Then if you decide that you want to travel over to the dark side, do some research on it. A first cycle of Anadrol is like going out and speedballing heroin and coke before you ever smoked a cigarette.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    A first cycle of Anadrol is like going out and speedballing heroin and coke before you ever smoked a cigarette.
    Interesting analogy, though I don't disagree

Getting a proper diet and training regimen down is the first step. Steroids are not the magic answer to "make you big". If your diet and training are not spot on, steroids are, at best, a waste of money. At worst, they can be hazardous to your health.

Rather than thinking "I'm doing steroids to get big", think of the phrase "radical/extreme hormone therapy". This is a more accurate description of what you are doing to your body.

If your body/diet/lifestyle is not fully prepared for this radical change in hormone levels, then, again, you can expect nothing from it (except zits, mood swings and possible liver/kidney damage if you're a drinker).

Check out the recommendations of a fellow known as Swolecat on this very site. If you have the bread for juice, then you have the bread to get involved with his programs.

Honestly, juice is for those natural lifters/athletes that want to take it to the next level. Not for guys that just want to "get big".

ElDiAbLo19 is offline Junior Member
    I started my cycle with three weeks of anadrol .....50mg everday, I've gained some weight and muscles look full, but that is mostly just water retention, if u are serious about gaining size and keeping it, def look into diet, i've learned through experience on or off cycle, that what u eat is the results you get. Im not a big guy, but when i ate whatever I wanted I didnt get the keepable results, on my last cycle I kept to a good diet, no that strict, but a fairly good one, and was extremely happy.

But anadrol alone, I dont think would be the answer which ever route you are going.

Thread Information