Thread: Just Curious

The Pontiff is offline New Member

Just Curious

Greetings Wisemen..

I'm doing the whole 1st cycle deal and loving it of course(ahh, juice..does a body good)

Anywho, I was curious of brands for the future. I know every name brand works different for everyone, but what brands are best to stick with.

Example: for D-bol, Test-E, Sus, Winny, etc..

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pontiff
    Greetings Wisemen..

I'm doing the whole 1st cycle deal and loving it of course(ahh, juice..does a body good)

Anywho, I was curious of brands for the future. I know every name brand works different for everyone, but what brands are best to stick with.

Depends on your goals.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Greetings Wisemen..

It really depends on you source and how legit your products are. Organon is always a good human grade. With Vet grade, i've never had any problems with qv or denkall aside from what others my say. Personally I get most of my gear from ug's however, the results are just as good and i've never had any problems of any sort with them. It's just a matter of going with a reputable one so you dont get burned on garbage.
    As far as brands are concerned, as long as they're the same active ingredient there should be no discernable difference between any of them.
    Last edited by Ejuicer; 12-29-2005 at 02:05 AM.

well, i'm about 6'3 180(little yes) but got to 180 naturally from 160. my goal is to reach about 230-240 max. i play semi pro football(receiver) and wanting to beef up to tight end...

comments, concerns, suggestions??

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    well, i'm about 6'3 180(little yes) but got to 180 naturally from 160. my goal is to reach about 230-240 max. i play semi pro football(receiver) and wanting to beef up to tight end...

comments, concerns, suggestions??

Are you asking about brands or cycle suggestions?

sorry bout the confusion, but i was answering the goals question.

but you made a valid point about on your last post, thanks.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Most people don't have much of a choice in the brands that they are getting. It used to be that way, but it seems that things have just tightened up so much that you take what you can get. That is why the UL's have taken off so much. Just do your homework on where you are getting it from and talk to others that have gotten things from the same source. This should help to make sure that you are getting some legitimate product.

Thread Information