bozok is offline New Member

no pct, is it necessary?

I have done my first and only cycle. My cycle designed by a pro trainer working with Chelsea. He said me I do not need any pct. Before the cycle I am 170lbs with 12%bf and 11 weeks after the conclusion of the cycle 195lbs with 6.5%bf. I can run much much longer, my strenght coupled and my stamina rises to the sky. I can go even much longer and harder in the bed.My cycle was for 15 weeks. I haven't done my blood check. because i can't go to hospital. Do i need a pct. My cycle is:

Week1-15: 400mg tren enanthate +200IU EPO/day+400mg boldenone +400mg primobolan +500mg test enanthate+(6 tabs)150mg day proviron +0.25mgs/day letrozole +20mg tamoxifen +500IUday HCG

Chelsea ey...say no more

Of coarse you need to do PCT those compounds are going severely decrease HPTA function.

He is a fool.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Heres a thought, listen to this guy and dont do PCT then come back here in a couple of months and tell us what its like being back at 170lbs and with a dick that hasnt worked for a while

But 11 weeks passed away after the cycle. The stats I gave are my stats 11 weeks after the cycle. I do not feel any drop. I lost only 1.5 pound.

bump

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    ok, good luck...

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bozok
    Week1-15: 400mg tren enanthate+200IU EPO/day+400mg boldenone+400mg primobolan+500mg test enanthate+(6 tabs)150mg day proviron+0.25mgs/day letrozole+20mg tamoxifen+500IUday HCG
    Trainer put this first cycle together for you & now says no to PCT...Are you trying to save money???

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Always do PCT. You have alot of compounds in your system... you will be shut down, and need PCT to get your natty test levels back.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    well most of the compounds your ran except the test to my knowledge of reading your cycle right does not aromitize but i suggest you run pct i think everyone should helps with water gyno and just is part of the sport and always should be

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Run PCT its a must.

Run Clomid, Nolva and HCG for PCT.

Correct PCT should consist of:

wk 1-3 1000Ius HCG (Mon, Wed, Fri)
    wk 1-4 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Nolva 20mg/ED

Supps.
    wk 1-4 Creatine 5g/ED
    wk 1-4 Tribulas 4g/ED
    wk 1-4 L-Glutamine 10mg/ED

MultiVitimins and 1000mg/ED Vit C should also be included with Omega-3's and a Zinc and Magnesium supplement.

Make sure you increase your calories (eat clean) and also train hard. Rest is also a key ingredient (8-9 hours) and you'll maximize the chances of keeping your gains.

*The R0SS* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Run PCT its a must.

Run Clomid, Nolva and HCG for PCT.

Correct PCT should consist of:

wk 1-3 1000Ius HCG (Mon, Wed, Fri)
    wk 1-4 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Nolva 20mg/ED

Supps.
    wk 1-4 Creatine 5g/ED
    wk 1-4 Tribulas 4g/ED
    wk 1-4 L-Glutamine 10mg/ED

MultiVitimins and 1000mg/ED Vit C should also be included with Omega-3's and a Zinc and Magnesium supplement.

Make sure you increase your calories (eat clean) and also train hard. Rest is also a key ingredient (8-9 hours) and you'll maximize the chances of keeping your gains.
    GREAT POST swifto

[R]

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bozok
    I have done my first and only cycle. My cycle designed by a pro trainer working with Chelsea. He said me I do not need any pct. Before the cycle I am 170lbs with 12%bf and 11 weeks after the conclusion of the cycle 195lbs with 6.5%bf. I can run much much longer, my strenght coupled and my stamina rises to the sky. I can go even much longer and harder in the bed.My cycle was for 15 weeks. I haven't done my blood check. because i can't go to hospital. Do i need a pct. My cycle is:

Week1-15:
    400mg tren enanthate +200IU EPO/day+
    400mg boldenone +
    400mg primobolan +
    500mg test enanthate+
    (6 tabs)150mg day proviron +
    0.25mgs/day letrozole +
    20mg tamoxifen +
    500IUday HCG
    All I am going to say is that you included basically all you need for PCT into your cycle which is probably why you didn't loose very much of the gains you made over the length of your cycle.
    Did you run HCG throughout the entire cycle? I would have continued on the nolva with the addition of clomid for 2-3 weeks after your cycle. I also would have dropped the HCG when I added in the clomid. Keep the letro at that dose and run it the length of the nolva and clomid combo.

The bottom line is that you were 1.7g. of AAS not including the proviron weekly and YOU WILL BE SHUT DOWN. Using HCG, letro, nolva thoroughout your cycle will make it easier to recover from your cycle as opposed to not using those compounds at all, but regardless YOU STILL SHOULD DO PCT AFTER EVERY CYCLE.

Here's something else to consider...
    Eveyone's different and will respond differently to AAS. What worked for your pro trainer, might not work for you. The doses seem a bit high to me also, especially for a FIRST CYCLE.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by *The R0SS*
    GREAT POST swifto

[R]
    I take it they banned you?

Thread Information