trin2getswole is offline Junior Member

to cut or to bulk that is the?

OK guys im 5'5" 200lbs not sure my b/f but my quess its high. Never done a cycle. Took 5 shots of sus about a year a ago but didnt work out on it shot me up from 170bs to 200lbs.
    My question is should I loss most of the weight then do a cycle, or bulk up the cut up?
    If I bulk up first want the extra mass I put on help me cut up?
    Does it even matter?

BOBBY D is offline Member
    1. first off 5'5" @ 200lbs i would say that u have alot of body fat.

2. there is no way that 5 shots of sust made u gain 30lbs.

3. do alot of cardio & tone exercises, light-medium heavy weights w/ high reps.

4. i wont consider doing any cycles until u have a descent muscular base & that u have some expeience in training & dieting.

5. u can do a cutting cycle but i dont know to much on those cause im a bulker right now. other guys here might also suggest that u have ur diet in check which is very important & do ur cardio & then u can do a first cycle of testosterone & winny.

good luck,
    BOBBY D.

- THE ONLY WAY TO DISCOVER TO MEANS OF THE POSSIBLE, IS TO GO BEYOND INTO THE IMPOSSIBLE-

KeyMastur is offline VET
    1. um...damn, already answered.

2. well i would...shoot, already answered.

3. here's what you do. not again !!

4. most people....argh !!!

ALSO, how old r u. cause if ur under 23, i would not worry about any steroids at all. being that ur test levels r at its best & u can achieve what u r looking for naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    1. um...damn, already answered.

2. well i would...shoot, already answered.

3. here's what you do. not again !!

4. most people....argh !!!
    did i do allright, lol

When i started the sus I work out for about a week but I had alot of things happen about that time where I could not go to the gym. It made me eat like a pig and the 30lbs is what I got. I was 165lbs at 10% bf when i did those. I do have expeience tranning but not with AS. I just dont want to get my bf down then do a cycle and have to cut up again. Plus I thought the extra mass I put on would help on th fat loss.

im 24

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Trust me... loose the bf first. Clean bulk or lean mass cycle when you want to grow. Every cycle switch from bulk so that next will be cutting. I know. I have done several bulking and cutting is a b!tch.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    All my cycles are bulking, but these days ime only using aas that doesnt lead to any water or estrogen build-up. So Ime always dry and hard now. I never wanted to have that "puffy" juice face. If you got several years with lifting under your belt you can start cycling, but use drugs that will make you look good, like, primo, var, winstrol , eq, t-bol and proviron . What you dont need now, since you have high bodyfat is steroids that will bloat you! Do cardio too between the lifting days, and watch your body change.

Thread Information