MMA
    MMA is offline VET

What NOT TO DO When the DEA Comes Knocking On Your Door

Quote Originally Posted by donmega
    Well I hear a pounding @ my door today and think maybe its someone bugging me to shovel my snow.

Im sleeping and look out the window to only see a mercedes parked out front.

Im thinking, thats odd??? but didnt think too much of it and answered the door.

it was 4 DEA agents asking for a familiar name. I knew right away why they where here.

They werent asking for me because I used another persons CC to order my stuff. They asked for the name on the CC.

My last order was quite some time ago and I couldnt believe they just now came around???
    But on the other hand I do have another order on the way, its from my same source but its only prescription acne meds and they SPECIFICALLY said steroids have been ordered to this address.

Once they found the person they where looking for lived 4 hrs away they asked for my ID. By law they can do this as can any law enforcement agent.
    where the hell are you getting this from!!??? yeah, they can ask, but you're not obligated to give it to them. ever hear of "the right to remain silent"? it's your friend. "i'm sorry, but my dad made me promise to never to talk to the police without talking to the family attorney first".

So I ask if they can come back tomorrow with a lil laugh "just go get your ID" I was told.
    So I try to close my door but the officer has his foot firmly planted in the door. Im thinking **** it, Im not getting "assaulting and officer" for prying the door shut.

good call, but just DON'T let them in your house. just keep standing there, politely insisting that you won't talk without a lawyer. believe me, it means more to you than it does to them, and they'll quit before you do.

Of course they come right in, no warrant, at least not for me. Start searching around, snooping in stuff but no real tear the place apart type raid shit.
    Just opening things and such.

because YOU let them. maybe it gets suppressed, but maybe to judge considers your actions consent. why give them the opening?

Officer beats around the bush and see's all my supplments and comes to the conclusion it was for me. he comments on my small size and asks why. I told him "Well picture me about 25 lbs lighter. I only wanted to pack on a few pounds and did 1 cycle".
    I had no problem fessing up as a 1 time user. The persons name they where looking for is real and im not letting them go down for my stupidity, not to mention my signature is on the packages which I did on purpose in case of this.

NEVER ADMIT TO ANYTHING! give your friend permission to rat you out if you want, to protect himself, but thats still just his word against yours (in other words, probably not enough for a conviction - which a confession certainly is)

I only ordered a couple bottles of test and deca , so if you think they dont go for small fish or you get a "seizure letter" first your sadly mistaken.

Oh and did I mention AND THIS IS IMPORTANT I ordered my stuff quite some time ago, already recieved and used it. Yep they dont always show up disguised as postal service.

the full "controlled delivery" is a lot of manpower. they may just have a squad knocking on doors all day, looking for a "weak sister" that will rat on everyone else, even without any real leverage against himself. they did.

There finished searching, find nuthing. Main DEA guy asks "got any more stuff or any more on the way"
    I say "Yeah I got about half a bottle", he asks "can you get it" I say "Its @ my gf's house".

hey hero, you just gave the probable cause for a warrant to search your girlfriends house and arrest her for Posession and Conspiracy, you gutless, spineless rat.

He then proceeds to tell me how there trying to bust the big fish which sounds about right to me, Im obviously not ordering from them any more and they must know who I got it from since they got my ****in name from somewhere. So I tell them the website name (Im not a rat

but you are, you coward rat piece of shit

but you rat me out I rat you out)

it's amazing how every rat finds some justification, no matter how many thin, to justify ratting out everyone they know, for no real reason at all. how do you know he ratted you? if he was already ratting for them, they probably wouldn't be hunting him.

I also tell them I have some stuff on the way if there interested but its only acne meds.

So it all ends with me giving them my cell number and told I will be contacted next week. I ask when, The other guy says after the first, other guy says next week sometime, maybe monday. Real sketchy shit ??? So I agree. i just wanted them gone.

coward. when they have the goods on some good bro, they will probably ask you to testify against him. if you waffle, they will threaten a prosecution of you based on your confession, and you'll fold like a cheap suit, you rat maggot piece of shit coward.

I got a card with one of the guys name on it. I have no ****in clue where this is heading, ill keep you guys updated though since everything I have read about this kind of stuff on these forums is stories,Ideas, speculation, etc... nuthing first hand.

Just sucks I have to be the first hand experience guy but I could be in jail right now. So it could be worse.

Btw the only clue I will give to the site and say STAY AWAY is Pxxxx.com Figure it out.

Good luck to the rest of you guys but I think Im going natural for a while after this one.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Whatever man, let the dea show up @ ur door and lets see the tough guy act.
    this is why most of us are issued a set a of balls at least half a brain. you IGNORANT coward rat maggot piece of shit

Its near xmas and I dont need to be in jail for the holidays. Ive been to jail before, its sucks. I know how the system works, and I DONT have money for a good lawyer.

don't do the crime if you can't do the time. i'm tough enough to do my time as well as my friends can.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I wanted to say that shit... but then again, I wanted to not get banned/suspended.

ns4433 is offline Junior Member
    i agree man why is that guy even posting his story like hes proud of it, the people like that shouldnt be allowed to use , they ruin it for us

man what the hell is this world coming too.....he had like 10 things he could have done way smarter and differently.....not ratting out the supplier, not ratting he has some gear at his gf house, not letting them in, not answering the f**king door...stupid stupid stupid

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    "You rat on me, I rat on you"???

What kind of spineless shit is that.

The way they get the majority of their info is by INFORMATS ie RATS. Do ya ever watch the Discovery Channel? New Detectives? One persons story isin't good enough unless there is coreoberating(?) evidence that can proove it. Unless they can proove what they're telling you it's your word against his, and they're gonna tell you anything and everything they can think of to scare you into trusting them. Trust me, I know from first hand experience.

On an ending note fvck the system. If you play this game, you'd better be ready to take the consiquences of you actions if it ever comes to that.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    ALL i know is that ive been on the wrong side of the law a few to many times, i learned a big lesson to SHUT UP IF THEY HAVE NOTHING ON U. we have rights & let this is a lesson for me once again..

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    "You rat on me, I rat on you"???

What kind of spineless shit is that.

The way they get the majority of their info is by INFORMATS ie RATS. Do ya ever watch the Discovery Channel? New Detectives? One persons story isin't good enough unless there is coreoberating(?) evidence that can proove it. Unless they can proove what they're telling you it's your word against his, and they're gonna tell you anything and everything they can think of to scare you into trusting them. Trust me, I know from first hand experience.
    On an ending note fvck the system. If you play this game, you'd better be ready to take the consiquences of you actions if it ever comes to that.
    exactly my point i was try to get at. they r scum bags cause thats thier job, to intimidate.

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGPAPAPUMP77
    man what the hell is this world coming too.....he had like 10 things he could have done way smarter and differently.....not ratting out the supplier, not ratting he has some gear at his gf house, not letting them in, not answering the f**king door...stupid stupid stupid
    Listen, I am not condoning his actions and words, but I gotta tell ya, his admitting and posting to this experience has shed a lot of light for me and, I am sure, a lot of other members that probably wont admit to it. This is a great thread and as usual, great info (what to do, what not to do) from first hand experience and is what this forum is great for. Bag on him all you want, I aploud that coward rat for outting his story!

(btw, where the hell is the spell check on these forums? My spelling sux)

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    exactly my point i was try to get at. they r scum bags cause thats thier job, to intimidate.
    Yes, they are the shit of the earth.

I figure that if they have anything on me then they wouldn't need my help putting me under arrest.

Seriously, though, "It'll make it a lot easier on yourself" translates to "As soon as you confess I can go home and play with myself "

I just do this when I see cops

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i think mma simply said everything most everyone was thinking. i don't flame the shit out of rats or informants. i just lie back and let them get whats coming to em. im a firm believer in what goes around comes around

smiler is offline Senior Member
    nicely said mma but i think his whole story was bs anyway, just looking for attention or??

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    you guys should give him some benefit of the doubt, i mean not everyone knows the law as well as he did, and when it comes down to something like that actually happening to you it could be pretty damn scary. its a totally different thought process when you are about to shit yourself. anyway my point is he did what he thought was the right thing. was it stupid yes. could he have been stupider yes. did he know any better, probably not.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    In the good old days, rats ended up one place, at the bottom of the delaware river sleepin with the fishes...now theres all this witness protection bullshit...so people start sque**** like 10 year old girls...****ing sickening if you ask me...A rats the lowest form of life, i was taught from a very young age you never rat on no one, no matter what...bottom line end of discussion..

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    In the good old days, rats ended up one place, at the bottom of the delaware river sleepin with the fishes...now theres all this witness protection bullshit...so people start sque**** like 10 year old girls...****ing sickening if you ask me...A rats the lowest form of life, i was taught from a very young age you never rat on no one, no matter what...bottom line end of discussion..
    wow you take that godfather stuff seriously huh? i mean i agree about rats but i don't think anyone needs to end up in the river.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    you guys should give him some benefit of the doubt, i mean not everyone knows the law as well as he did, and when it comes down to something like that actually happening to you it could be pretty damn scary. its a totally different thought process when you are about to shit yourself. anyway my point is he did what he thought was the right thing. was it stupid yes. could he have been stupider yes. did he know any better, probably not.
    i agree, give the kid a break. the kid try's to inform us of a event we should be aware of & he gets crucified. if anything let the cops do the crucifing to him. he cant change what he said or did, only learn from it...

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i just dont understand why this guy posted a thread saying that he rated out his supplier and his girlfriend, or why he admitted anything, you cant be charged with possetion if you are not in possetion of anything.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    did he know any better? no. SHOULD he have known better, to protect himself, his girlfriend, and the people he deals with (us)? YES. if you choose to go down the road of illegal activity, you HAVE TO educate yourself, to protect yourself from the legal side effects, the same way you educate yourself to protect yourself from physical side effects. and the legal side effects are contagious.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    the guy wasn't brave for telling his story, he was just so unbelievably ignorant, he thought we were going to applaud his stupidity and cowardice, ratting out his girlfriend, the people he dealt with, and even himself.

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    The first rule of any police raid is: SILENCE IS GOLDEN.

Here's some advice on how to handle a police search warrant written by an attorney. It's focused on raids by the BATF, but these are similar to those by the DEA or local law enforcement. Note that this only applies if the police already have a search warrant - if they don't, then you have no obligation to answer their questions.

The Raid.
    This is an event which means you are in deep, serious. It is the execution of a judicially-issued search and seizure warrant (and occasionally also an arrest warrant) by BATF special agents, frequently accompanied by agents of other federal or local agencies, on premises owned, occupied or inhabited by you.

When a raid team shows up at your premises and announces (usually by breaking down your door, sometimes by killing your dogs and throwing flash bang grenades at your women and children) that they have a federal search warrant, you must instantly do several things. You must first of all mentally assimilate the fact that they are law officers rather than a rampaging motorcycle gang (which they often resemble in both appearance and behavior). Having identified them as law rather than outlaw, you must freeze in place in a non-threatening posture and attempt to stabilize the situation until some of their law-enforcement adren****e (the most dangerous drug on the street) has bled off. If only a search warrant is involved, you must then recover your wits sufficiently to do the following:

(A) Try to note and record the identities of as many participants as possible, by name, agency, badge number, and physical description.
    (B) Ask for a copy of the warrant.
    (C) Disable -- not unplug, disable -- your telephones and fax machines.
    (D) Gather your family, children and pets and leave the premises.
    (E) Call your lawyer.
    You may be prevented from doing some or all of the above things by legally illiterate agents, but that will simply lay the foundation for your own day in court.

A federal search warrant authorizes only the search of a specified premises and only the seizure of specifically described items. Corollary to the execution of a warrant, the law permits the agents to make a forcible entry if that becomes necessary after knocking and announcing their identity and purpose, to control the premises, and to take reasonable precautions for their own safety -- such as a pat down for weapons of those persons present and assigning an agent to watch over and accompany anyone moving about on the premises. The law authorizes the agents to prevent the destruction of evidence or contraband and it protects them against being assaulted or interfered with. It is a serious federal crime to assault a federal officer or to obstruct execution of the warrant. Don't turn a possible later indictment into a sure one. Never assist the raiding party in locating the items described in the warrant. They have the right to search, but not the right to find. Do not open locked compartments, safes or rooms for them or provide them with keys or combinations. Do not talk to the raiding officers other than to request identification and a copy of the warrant. Resist the compulsion to show what a good guy you are; these are not your friends and they are not there to help you.
    A search warrant does not authorize agents to arrest you or anyone else on the premises (although assaulting the agents or forcibly interfering with the execution of the warrant will justify a warrantless arrest) and it does not authorize them to handcuff you, restrict you to a particular place or prevent you from leaving.

You have a perfect right to leave the premises and should do so immediately. If you are physically prevented from leaving, you have just been falsely arrested in violation of the Fourth Amendment and will have your recovery later in court as well as taking some of the other retaliatory measures promised above. You must get yourself and your family out of the house for several reasons:

(A) to avoid the personal insult, humiliation, provocation and indignities which many agents seem to enjoy;
    (B) to avoid a potential life-threatening situation; and
    (C) to avoid creating evidence against yourself (RULE ONE). There is no useful purpose your remaining on the premises can serve; if the agents are going to plant evidence or destroy property, they will do it whether or not you are present.
    You will need as much information about identities, badge numbers and descriptions as you can manage in the minutes before you leave. These will be useful later when you assert or defend your rights. But they are not a reason to delay leaving the premises promptly. You are legally entitled to a copy of the warrant, but do not remain on the premises if you are refused.

You should disable your telephones and fax machines before leaving in order to prevent the agents from illegally seizing evidence (calls and faxes) which might come in while they are on the premises. Such items did not exist when the warrant was signed and cannot possibly be covered by the warrant. Their seizure will probably therefore be illegal; but it is better to prevent such seizures from even happening. If you are physically prevented from disabling your own property, go somewhere else and place incoming calls to all your lines and keep the circuits open.

Now, call your lawyer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The author is a retired U.S. Department of Justice lawyer and a retired colonel in the Marine Corps Reserve practicing firearms law in Greensboro, NC. He is a 1959 graduate of the University of Kentucky and a 1962 graduate of the UK College of Law, where he was Note Editor of the Kentucky Law Journal.

This is an excerpt from http://www.gunowners.com/batf.htm

Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member
    this sounds like a BS story....... First he said DEA, next he said detroit police.

I also think the DEA has more to do than chase steroid users. If they got you, they got your source. The source is the goal......I see no reason why they would work backwards.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    He really folded under pressure it sounds like. Pretty bad, I mean he totally collapsed when they pressed him and gave up every single piece of info.

The Juggernaut is offline Junior Member
    Can anyone else smell that?

...smells like bullshit.

Oh yeah but im pretty scared. I went ahead and threw out my remaining 10ml of test. I didnt want 5 agents bustin down my door to get their hands on it...although it would make for a pretty good story if they did...

Has this dude even shown his face around here after such a bullshit story?

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Heres what you should do though... Answer the door in loose underwear.
    When they tell you who they are say HEY BITCH i been waiting for you.
    Check this shit out.. then reach in the leg of your underwear and grab your nutsack and stretch it out.. and say.. i sat in some gum dog can you please help me out.. When he says no go into a WWE promo about noones going to take the belt from you. If they havent left by now you can at least say you are insane and get a lower sentance.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I thought that shit was BS as soon as I started reading it. I just didnt believe it. probly cause he was lying.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    i still think my idea rocks.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET

sadukar is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    Check this shit out.. then reach in the leg of your underwear and grab your nutsack and stretch it out.. and say.. i sat in some gum dog can you please help me out.. When he says no go into a WWE promo about noones going to take the belt from you. If they havent left by now you can at least say you are insane and get a lower sentance.

LMFAO!!!!!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    That was hilarious! I love it!

Thread Information