Question saw palmetto during a cycle

should u use saw palmetto during a cycle to help prevent hairloss or will it stop u from getting good gains??

does anyone know??

BOBBY D is offline Member
    saw palmetto is a prostate support & urinary tract support. it seems that the prostate has alot of functions in the body that i wasn't aware until i researched & 1 has to do w/ the converting the test to dht to the scalp which causes hair thinning or loss. saw palmetto wont harm ur gains, not that i know of, & im on it right now for a month way before my cycle which started last week. it also depends on what aas u r taking. i would also recommend some AVODART(dutastride) pill to help block the dht to the scalp. im on that also for a month & i noticed my hair becoming more stronger again & less strands coming out of my head. hope this helps. the bro's on here will help u out some more. good luck,

B D

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    saw palmetto is a great addition to any supplement regime, i take it year round

how much saw palmetto should u take a day while your on your cycle? are u sure it doesnt affect your gains??

????

nobody knows ???

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I take it all the time on or off cycle. Don't know why it would hinder gains at all. I just take the amount that the bottle recomends.

doesnt low dht levels make u gain less, cuz saw palmetto lowers your dht levels

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by freak_of_nature_86
    doesnt low dht levels make u gain less, cuz saw palmetto lowers your dht levels
    While DHT has many important effects the BB might be looking for, it is not anabolic so suppressing it during AAS protocols wont effect muscle growth.

Thread Information