Thread: Blood Gushiing

silvernblack is offline Junior Member

Red face Blood Gushiing

I Got Injected Myself With 1cc Of Test E In The Delt. Everything Seemed Fine When I Aspirated. When I Was Pulling Out, Hella Blood Gushed Out Like In The Movies.scared The Shit Outa Me. It Stopped Bleeding, But I Kinda Have A Lump Where I Injected.... What Went Wrong.....bty This Is My First Time Doin It In The Delt.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Nothing is wrong you are fine. Now suck it up and be a man.

Really though, it happens...

Ok Good! I Thought Maybe I Was Going To Dieeeeeeeeeeeeee! Lol. Im Good Now. Really Sore. But Skrew It Im Gonna Go Do Some Shoulders Right Now!!!!!!!

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Don't let it keep you from shooting your delts. It can happen anywhere you inject.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    coulda been you knicked a vein on the way in. Good thing you aspirated otherwise you'd probably be a wreck wondering if you juct shot your gear into a vein. This happens bro. It's also why everyone should do the aspirate test every single time they inject IM. Your same situation happened to me a few years ago with a calf injection. When I pulled out the blood was a purplish-red color and it was gushing. No worries though, bro. You'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    Don't let it keep you from shooting your delts. It can happen anywhere you inject.

YEA IT WAS A TRIP THOUGH. IVE BEEN SHOOTING MY THIGHS FOR THE WHOLE MONTH ON MY CYCLE AND DECIDED TO SWITCH IT UP. FIRST TIME I SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT. I MEAN THAT SHIT WAS SQURTING OUT LIKE 6 INCHES. LOL NEXT MONDAY IT THE GLUTES 3CCS BABY!!!!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by silvernblack
    YEA IT WAS A TRIP THOUGH. IVE BEEN SHOOTING MY THIGHS FOR THE WHOLE MONTH ON MY CYCLE AND DECIDED TO SWITCH IT UP. FIRST TIME I SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT. I MEAN THAT SHIT WAS SQURTING OUT LIKE 6 INCHES. LOL NEXT MONDAY IT THE GLUTES 3CCS BABY!!!!
    Damn bro, turn off your caps lock and stop shouting.

Thread Information