Jenna is offline Female Member

Thermogenic Fatburners

What's the strongest thermogenic on the market, now days? Since they've taken ephedrine off of the market, the closest thing I've found to give me the cold chills and shakes, is Redline. Does anyone know of a strong thermogenic that will give me the shakes and suppress my appetite??

<<<< JENNA >>>>

goose is offline Banned
    Why not use Clen ?

goose4.......

well, because I tried Clen before, and I didn't feel like it suppressed my appetite. Plus, it's kinda hard for me to get around here. I'm just now getting back in to the gym scene... I just want a strong thermogenic to suppress my appetite and give me that shaky, energetic feeling.

<<<< JENNA >>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    What's the strongest thermogenic on the market, now days? Since they've taken ephedrine off of the market, the closest thing I've found to give me the cold chills and shakes, is Redline. Does anyone know of a strong thermogenic that will give me the shakes and suppress my appetite??
    ephedra is legal again!!!!!

tallyjuice is offline Member
    it is??? I don't see anything at GNC.

They dont want to pay for the insurance on the product. go on the internet and you can find it. the best ephedra product is lipodrene!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicvenom
    the best ephedra product is lipodrene!!!!
    I'll check it out! Thanks!

<<<< JENNA >>>>

primetime1 is offline Member
    with ephedra back out, does that mean the old formulas will hit the shelves again?

MaxMuscleGH is offline New Member
    VASOPRO is pretty good ephedra... only a certain kind of ephedra is legal now, not the old stuff. It is now labeled an "asthsma" tretment drug.... not a fat burning drug... but can be found at most suppliment stores. i havent seeen it at GNC though. so check it out on the internet.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Venom my ALRI is the new big boy on the market ( www.Nutraplanet.com ) alot of good is said about that product.

Can someone explain what "Clen " is?

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    Venom my ALRI is the new big boy on the market ( www.Nutraplanet.com ) alot of good is said about that product.

Can someone explain what "Clen" is?
    Here ya go
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=199822

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    o nice thanks alot man, i think im sold on this stuff.

how exactly do you take it though? I know every 2-4 hours earlier in the day, but like... mix it with water? straight up shoot it in your mouth? what?

anabolicarms is offline Associate Member
    if you want the shakes and supressed appetite why don't you take sum amphetemines

vestax is offline Member
    Meridia (sibutramine HCL) & Clen is what I am using this week. I'll PM you results if you want?

kizza234 is offline Associate Member
    VasoPro
    Bronchaid
    Primatene

All of these are sold OTC as asthma reducers

Mix with Aspirin and Caffein and bingo bango, ECA stack.

what about thermorexin thats getting hyped on elite? Ive seen farenheit and something else at walmart to, any comments?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ... I just want a strong thermogenic to suppress my appetite and give me that shaky, energetic feeling.
    Thermogenics are not synonymous with appetite suppressants!

The primary purpose of an ECA stack is to help create thermogenesis in the body. Thermogenesis is the process of creating (genesis) heat (thermo) by burning calories in brown fat. The body has built-in regulators that increase or decrease thermogenic fat burning. As we age, thermogenesis gradually becomes blocked, whiich is why human naturally gain weight.

Though many fat-burners contain thermos and app supps for people requiring that assistance, but they are not the same thing.

Like the man said Ephedra is now available, or use Clen . You can add the app supp, one of the best can be affordably purchased ($8-$10) at your local GNC. It was the primary suppressive ingredient in many of the most popular stacks…Hydroxycut, Diet Fuel, etc…(see below).

I’m speaking of the fruit rind extract Garcinia cambogia, aka Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) or Citric Acid. Generally, sold in 500 mg. capsules. Take one cap 30 minutes before meals and increase by one or two if necessary. Eventually you'll have to remind yourself to eat!

Hydroxycut (original formula) ingredients:

Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 300mcg
    Hydroxycut® Proprietary Blend 2.9g
    Hydroxagen® (Garcinia cambogia) (fruit & rind) Standardized for 1000 mg hydroxycitric acid
    HydroxyTea™
    Guarana Extract (seed)
    Green Tea Leaf Extract Standardized for 95% polyphenols [70% catechins (45% epigallocatechin gallate - 90 mg EGCG)]
    Standardized for 200 mg caffeine
    Ma-Huang Extract (stem & leaf) Standardized for 20 mg ephedra alkaloids
    Willow Bark Extract (purple & white) Standardized for 15 mg salicin
    L-Carnitine Tartrate
    Other Ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate, silica, cellulose.

Diet Fuel (original formula) ingredients:

SERVING SIZE: 3 PILL SERVING PER CONTAINER: 20
    INGREDIENTS: Chromium Picolinate 200mcg, MaHuang Extract(aerial parts) - 334mg (standardized for 20mg ephedra alkaloids), Guarana Seed Extract (22%, 909mg caffeine), Citrimax (Garcinia Cambogia Rind Extract) 500mgs, L-Carnitine 100mgs, Potassium Phosphate Monobasic 75mgs, Magnesium Phosphate Tribasic 25 mgs.

Research it…here’s a start…http:
    //www.nutrasanus.com/garcinia-cambogia.html
    http://www.indoworld.com/garcinia_ca...ia_extract.htm

Enjoy
    M.

korexite is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groundandpoundpwr21
    what about thermorexin thats getting hyped on elite? Ive seen farenheit and something else at walmart to, any comments?
    Pure EC
    and
    Thermorexin are both solid burners.

f-heit is crap, but they have awesome tv. ads

thermorexin
    cardio breeze
    EC
    NYC- not widely available
    Clenbuterol - available but not really legal

Thanks all for the info! I found a local nutrition store that has Lipodrene, 100 for $29.99. I'm going to get some at lunch today. I'll let ya'll know how I like 'em! Thanks again!!

<<<< JENNA >>>>

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicarms
    if you want the shakes and supressed appetite why don't you take sum amphetemines
    Get the fvck outta here with that SHIT! It's not even funny to reccommend.

Thanks all for the info! I found a local nutrition store that has Lipodrene, 100 for $29.99. I'm going to get some at lunch today.
    This is the same stuff I use and absolutley love it.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Get the fvck outta here with that SHIT! It's not even funny to reccommend.

This is the same stuff I use and absolutley love it.

What type of results do you get?

goose4........

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    What type of results do you get?

goose4........
    8lbs in 6 weeks. I was also running clen and prop (lower dose) with it so it's hard to gauge what did what. EC has always been good to me when tying to lean up. Still got shakes, sweaty, the normal shit that goes with Ephedrine.

Boldlygo is offline Banned
    Ok, help me out here. I have never taken any Thermogenics, but I am thinking about it. What's the benefit/difference of buying the Liopdrene with Ephedrine for $30.99 for 100 tablets and Vasopro with Ephedrine for $7.63 for 48 tablets. Obviously one is twice as many pills, but it's more than twice the price.... for losing weight is the one actually worth that much more? Guide me please.

THANKS !!

lipodrene with ephedrine was discontinued several years ago, would guess that the bottle is expired. Lipodrene with ephedra is still available-

ephedra is a mix of alkaloids mainly ephedrine and psuedoephedrine (usually a 30/60 blend)-- not ideal

vasopro, on the other hand is ephedrine hcl, however its adulterated with guaifenesin- a known muscle relaxant and adrenergic blocker.

Boldlygo is offline Banned
    It says here that this is a new shipment of the Lipodrene:

http://www.tritonhealth.com/lipodrene-ephedra.php

THANKS !!

yes, that is lipodrene with ephedra.

btw- that is an AWFUL ephedra based formula-- its quite unwise to stack ephedrine alkaloids/synephrine alkaloids/yohimbine alkaloids together.

there is no reason to stack synephine with ephedrine (just raises chance of cardiac and BP issues). there is certainly no reason to use an 8% yohimbe extract(there are 36 other alkaloids other than yohimbine, many of which are toxic) when yohimbine hcl and 95-98% yohimbine extracts are available

Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha

btw- that is an AWFUL ephedra based formula-- its quite unwise to stack ephedrine alkaloids/synephrine alkaloids/yohimbine alkaloids together.

there is no reason to stack synephine with ephedrine (just raises chance of cardiac and BP issues). there is certainly no reason to use an 8% yohimbe extract(there are 36 other alkaloids other than yohimbine, many of which are toxic) when yohimbine hcl and 95-98% yohimbine extracts are available

What is a good ephedra based thermogenic???

Quote Originally Posted by tallyjuice
    What is a good ephedra based thermogenic???
    not really a fan of ephedra (pure ephedrine hcl is preferred)

though just a basic ephedra and caffiene (a little green tea standardized for EGCG would also be good ) is the way to go if you do want to use an ephedra based product (adding synephrine to ephedra just increases side effects, not results). If it has pure yohimbine hcl that OK, it will increase sides but it will also help with fat loss.

Any particular ephedra based ones that you could recommend?

I’m looking at the bottle right now, and it says it has “Sida Cordifolia (leaves)(25mg ephedrine group alkaloids)…. And of course, goes on to list several other ingredients, such as caffeine and yohimbe.

So, nowhere on the bottle, do I see “ephedra”. What’s the difference, and if this Lipodrene doesn’t contain ephedrine, then what’s the ingredient I mentioned above?

I took one pill yesterday, and didn’t feel much of an effect. About 20 minutes ago, I took 2, so I’ll find out soon if I notice anything…

On the bottle, it says to take one, twice a day. It also doesn’t have a daily maximum dosage listed on the bottle, so I’m wondering if 2 at a time is ok.

I MISS THAT SHAKY FEELING!!

<<<< JENNA >>>>

sida cordophila is a related plant to ephedra sinica. the extracts generally are not as good because they were not as widely used and the extraction process may not be as fully developed.

if they are claiming 25mg and you are not getting the jittery feeling then probably not meeting label claim.

sida cordophila is a related plant to ephedra sinica. the extracts generally are not as good because they were not as widely used and the extraction process may not be as fully developed.

if they are claiming 25mg and you are not getting the jittery feeling then probably not meeting label claim.
    Well - an update!

Those things are awesome! I gave them to a few people at the gym, and they loved 'em. I, for one, take two at a time... and I've definitely gotten goose-bumps! I'm sold.

Thanks for all the info Macro.

<<<< JENNA >>>>

you might want to try pure ephedrine with caffiene next time. its much "cleaner" stim wise...

also as an alternative to beta agonists like EC (indirect) and clen (direct beta 2)... thermorexin or cardio breeze (both based on the MC stack which is not beta adrenergic but is as metabolically stimulating as EC)

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    you might want to try pure ephedrine with caffiene next time. its much "cleaner" stim wise...

also as an alternative to beta agonists like EC (indirect) and clen(direct beta 2)... thermorexin or cardio breeze (both based on the MC stack which is not beta adrenergic but is as metabolically stimulating as EC)
    Macro,

Does anyone still carry the straight Ephedrine without the guff?

thanks.

K.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight1811
    Macro,

Does anyone still carry the straight Ephedrine without the guff?

thanks.

K.
    DNE pharmaceuticals
    brand is bolt
    they dont ship to all states... call them before ordering. they require photo ID (that matches shipping address)

www.nutribolicinc.com
    in canada has 8mg tabs by kaizen
    there are other canadian stores that sell the 8mg tabs, some do and some dont ship to the US. (better not to call and just order- if you call they are more likely to say no)

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    DNE pharmaceuticals
    brand is bolt
    they dont ship to all states... call them before ordering. they require photo ID (that matches shipping address)

www.nutribolicinc.com
    in canada has 8mg tabs by kaizen
    there are other canadian stores that sell the 8mg tabs, some do and some dont ship to the US. (better not to call and just order- if you call they are more likely to say no)
    A TREMENDOUS THANK YOU!!!

Knight1811

Quote Originally Posted by Knight1811
    A TREMENDOUS THANK YOU!!!

Knight1811

hey if people are going to use ephedrine, they should be using pure Ephedrine hcl.

Thread Information