Jsik98 is offline Member

two failed orders???

What's up fellas? I've tried ordering carts from two different sites neither have shipped nor responded to any of my emails......whats up with that? Since when has it been an issue? I haven't gotten my statement yet so I don't know if I got billed (doubt it). It was supposed to be overnighted and it never came....it's been over a week. Do you need proof of being a farmer now or sommething b/c I'm surprised that not one but two sites just basically ignored my order! Any feedback on this?

friscas is offline New Member
    u were scammed

do some research first bro

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by friscas
    u were scammed

do some research first bro
    lol! Me and my buddies have used these sites numerous times in the past, and only now have we had this happen.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    if you did it on a credit card from a farm store the charges can be reversed

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wow, ive never had that happen to me nor have i ever heard of it happening to anyone else before. there legit companies so they usually dont do that shit. if you paid online with a charge or debit card you can always get your money back

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Thanks for the replies.......problem solved! Today I did some searches in google and found a direct connection via telephone to a vet company. At first I was skeptical, but once I spoke with the man for a few minutes I could tell, for sure, that it was cool. I placed my order and not even five minutes later the second company I ordered from called me to tell me that they apologize for the delay but they've been closed for the holidays this past week and which address to ship to.....I cancelled my order with her and since I chose overnight delivery and he's shipping it today the man said there's a good chance I'll have it by tommorow. I find it funny that I'm more excited about recieving my order than I was about recieving Christmas gifts!! Peace to all, late!

Thread Information