Unhappy sust, win, deca? stack?

hey guys just need some advice. i dont have a source but i did get my hands on a bottle of deca 300, sust 250, and winstrol 50 20cc. could i pull off a decent beginner stack with the three, or should i leave one or the other out? I was thinking 300 mg deca/125mg sust/50mg win on sunday, and 125mg sust/50mg win on wednesday for ten weeks. what ya think i dont really have access to more so i got to work with what i have. basically leaving out deca once a week on a twice weekly dose. any other suggestions?thanx

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by neverenuff21
    hey guys just need some advice. i dont have a source but i did get my hands on a bottle of deca 300, sust 250, and winstrol 50 20cc. could i pull off a decent beginner stack with the three, or should i leave one or the other out? I was thinking 300 mg deca/125mg sust/50mg win on sunday, and 125mg sust/50mg win on wednesday for ten weeks. what ya think i dont really have access to more so i got to work with what i have. basically leaving out deca once a week on a twice weekly dose. any other suggestions?thanx
    if you don't have a source did you steal it?? your probably gonna get pm'ed by a couple scammers now. i wouldn't give em your cash

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    that's not enough at all bro.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Dont respond to any of your PM's as you have just opened urself to scammer's. Be sure to verify any sources with a Mod/Vet before ordering.

You need to do some more research. Anabolic steroids are mind/body altering drugs which can have short/long term effects when taken or misused. Research on Test Enan, first cycles and PCT. Use the search feature, all the information is here, you just have to look.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    ...in addition to the above comments, you simply dont have enough gear to do a cycle, not even close...im sure some guys dont mind doing a half-assed cycle, but I wouldn't recommend it at all...

ive done test e, i didnt steal it, it was a one time source, and im not looking for a source, i dont trust any of these sh-t as-es out there. im just curious if i could get anything at all from these three bottles for a third cycle. im not looking to get swole, just want to build some quality muscle. dont quite know how 3 bottles wouldnt be enough to get anything from...but you guys know more than i.
    Last edited by neverenuff21; 12-29-2005 at 03:39 PM. Reason: more info

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    IMHO, notin usefull...sorry bro...

Thread Information