stumpy29 is offline Associate Member

Animal Power Sucks!!!!!!!

Just started my ninth week of AP Test E and Deca . Have been running 875mg's of enanthate and 600mg's deca ew. Started 10/31 weighing 206 and 9 weeks later weigh 214. Jump started with BD dbol for the first 4 weeks got up to 220. This sh*t must be way underdosed!!! I read alot of good things about AP before going with them but this is the first and last time I will use ANYTHING by them! Maybe it is just this batch because other people with this same batch # that i have been in contact with also said they experienced little if any results except for getting sick from it!

agree!

i used their tren 75. first time i heard of anyone else using it. nothing for me either, it was sales pitched to me. like injectable arginine!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ive used it twice now and had great results both times. maybe you got fakes

stumpy29 is offline Associate Member
    everything checked out perfect just like the other people that i have been in contact with. Maybe just a bad batch because like i said they also had the same batch # but nonetheless i will never use their products again!

jajabinks is offline New Member
    ug labs->bad batches happen

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    ap is not a ug lab. it's veterinary grade from mexico. one of 3 things is probably the cause-- the obvious is possible fake gear, second is your training and diet sucks, third is underdosed gear. i don't know you cycle history or current bf, so i'll assume you've got fairly high bf and you're trying to bulk.. at the dose you're using, even if you weren't training i think you'd gain more weight than that, even if it was underdosed. if your bf is really low then 8 pounds isn't THAT bad. i would definately put my money on FAKE GEAR.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Man, I've got 4 vials of AP Test E that I was going to use on my next cycle. It's got the same batch numbers that you posted on another thread. I guess I'll dump it and buy some good UG stuff.

jajabinks is offline New Member
    animal power according to that article everyone is passing around is the same thing as QV and the dea is trying to get the guy who owns them shut down..is animal power still going to exist?

blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    can you post the damn batch number???? or is that not allowed??

bigman1 is offline New Member
    I had some AP and all I did was get sick from it, huge lump that had to almost be removed. I refused but it took four weeks for it to go away. Needles to say I threw out 20cc's of that shit and only stick to one UG lab. Any ways they will not be making shit for awhile now from my understanding

Thread Information