newuser is offline New Member

My Sus/Decca cycle

i allready picked up the sus/decca.. and thanks to you guys i now know i should have clomids, and Nolvadex on hand. (My questions are marked with a : symbol to help make answering easier)

i was looking through past threads and found out that i need about 36 clomids. I should start taking clomids about 2.5 weeks - 3 weeks after my last shot. 300 mg first day, 100 mg 10 days, then 50 mg 10 days (correct me if iam wrong)
    : when taking 300mg the first day do you take all 6 (50mg) pills at the same time? or do you spread them out during the day?
    :how about the 100mg?

but what i diddnt see (maybe i didnt look hard enough)
    : was how much Nolvadex i would need/should i have on hand?

I read that i would start taking Nolvadex if i felt my nipples tingle..
    : is this the only thing i should look for before taking it?
    :Also how many mg per day and how long would i take it? (assuming iam taking deca (400mg) for 8 weeks, and sus(500mg) for 10.. i read in a past post this is the best way to keep your gains)
    : If i have to take more then 1 a day to fulfill the required mg intake, Do i take all of these at the same time, or space them out during the day?
    : Also what is your opinon on taking Nolvadex through clomids.. is it necessary or useless(ive seen different responses on this in the past)

:How much should i expect to pay for both clmoids and Nolvadex

Thanks for taking the time to read/answer my questions. Ive learned alot here so far and iam gratefull to find such a great place where everyone gives helpfull advice.

JRob is offline Associate Member
    As for the clomid some break it up through out the day which is probably the smart way to do it but I always just take them all at once, so that is to your disgression. As for the nolvadex you want to take 40mgs the first day and then I believe it is 10mgs for the rest of the cycle. Please correct me if I am wrong.

russha is offline New Member
    you need 56 50mgs tabs of clomid and enough nolva to run from the beginning to the end of clomid at 20mgs ....60mgs till syptoms clear about a week ...so add it up according to your cycle better safe then sorry and its cheap....and yes spread it its always better and easier on your stomach.....good luck ....

Thread Information