Thread: First Cycle

Majsi98 is offline New Member

First Cycle

Let Me introduce my self I am 20 and am going to compete IFBB at a national level in the Under 21, Novices and my weight class, I am 5 65", 80kg , 10% bodyfat , biceps aproaching 17" however have been on a diet for 6 weeks have not taken measurements from about 8 weeks.
    Anyway the show is in 18 months time and I am thinking of starting from end of June begining of July a cycle this is what I have in mind

DURABOLIN (not deca just durabolin the nandrolone pheynlpropionate) 100mg every 3 days, Testosterone Heptylate 400mg every week ( this test has a half life of 20 days OMG) and Dianabol at 20-30mg daily..... I still dont know how much to run it wheter at 8 or 10 weeks.

Any feedback please ?

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    hey bro can you post a pic of the test hepatylate cause I had a bro get some of that one time and want to see if it is the same amps he had.Do they come in vials with red writing?Hey bro I would at least up your durabolin to at least 400 mg a week, aint it the same as deca ?gl bro

I still have not bought the gear I m still asking for opinions wheter that would be good as a first cycle as soon as I buy them I will post a pic thanks for your interest ... isnt 400mg of Durabolin and 400mg Test much for a first cycle? or isnt it ?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You might want to wait about 3 year before you cycle.

Welcome to AR

JohnnyB

I have been training since I was 16 I know my shit well .... anyway Have you ever heard of anybody competing IFBB natural? Anyway I am sure I am taking these all I want is somebody who tells me wheter or not this cycle is good enough for a first cycle or if it s too much thats all or if anything propose me with something better

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Majsi98
    I still have not bought the gear I m still asking for opinions wheter that would be good as a first cycle as soon as I buy them I will post a pic thanks for your interest ... isnt 400mg of Durabolin and 400mg Test much for a first cycle? or isnt it ?
    I think 400 of test and 400mg of durabolin is fine for 8 or 10 weeks.

Thread Information