GetBiggg is offline Associate Member

Stanozolol and Clen

I'm going to start a 50 day 50mg ED little cycle of Stanozolol (Winny) and wanted to know if I can run clen with it - this time around i'm going to do two weeks on two weeks off, two weeks back on and call it a day.

I did it roughly 4 weeks straight with benadryl but eitehr I bought the wrong benadryl and wasn't getting enough active ingredient or just starting seeing diminished results.

regardless is it ok to stack these at the same time like this? will start both the same day.

for the record this is not my first cycle, and I just want to do a little somethin got lean out a bit before the summer hits and I start up my second injectable cycle.

thanks bros.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Why not throw some prop in there? I agree with you on the clen , i think its effects diminish even with the benadryl in there.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    it's a good stack i tried my self.

GetBiggg is offline Associate Member
    Well chest6, i'm not sure if I wanna start up on an injectable cycle again just yet. The whole indepth pct, lot of injections, new girlfriend in the picture (who doesn't know), plus i'm not sure if I could get my hands on some prop right now anyways very easily, and I wanna start on something soon.

smokethedays, got good results from it I hope... ? I wouldn't mind dropping a lil bf and maybe gaining some lean muscle. but we'll see.

thanks bros.

Thread Information