Thread: Cutting cycle

FreakShow21 is offline New Member

Cutting cycle

I got my hands on some Masteron and Winni tabs for a good price and was wondering how good the cycle would effect me seeing that I am over 10% bf (I heard Masteron wasn't as effective). My stats are 5'9" about 180lbs and 15%bf. My goals are to be about 185-190lbs and 8-10% bf. I know diet/cardio has most to do with bf, but I'm wondering if this would be a good cycle for my goals since I'm not trying to get huge.

goose is offline Banned
    How will you plan and run this cycle?

goose4.....
    Last edited by goose; 12-29-2005 at 10:55 AM.

Unoid is offline Member
    hmm that would be roughly 10lbs of fat you gotta lose and 15lbs of muscle to gain.

Not gonn happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    hmm that would be roughly 10lbs of fat you gotta lose and 15lbs of muscle to gain.

Not gonn happen.

I should've clarified that at the beginning...I know that this one cycle will not make me gain 15lbs of muscle and lose 10lbs of fat, it would be ridiculous to think that. It's basically a kick start and I just don't want to have to bulk up then have to lose weight again.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4

goose4.....

Goose, I'll let you know later tonight when I pick it up. I know the Materon is eod 300mg I believe but not sure yet on the winni. I will admit that I am a novice at some of this...I've only done one cylce of sus like 9 years ago, but with that being said, I do have some knowledge.
    Another question, is there a better brand of milk thistle than the next and how much should be consumed while on a 17aa?
    Last edited by FreakShow21; 12-29-2005 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4

goose4.....

Ok goose...

I have 10ml masteron and 50 tabs of winni (i believe they are 5mg...they are the small blue caps)

I was told to take 1ml masteron e3d for 1-4wk and 1 tab winni ed for 1-6wk.

I haven't planned my cycle yet because I am still researching and taking suggestions. I've never taken either. I don't want to stack on too much but is this short cycle too little? I'm an athlete and it can't be obvious at all. If I added in deca or prop on the front end for 6weeks with clomid therapy after the cycle, will this combo be effective for what I am trying to achieve in approx 6-8mo with, of course, proper diet and cardio? This will be likely be my only cycle.

Thread Information