rford78 is offline Junior Member

Test affecting quality of sleep

Have just commenced week 2 of my Sustanon -only cycle(250mg, twice weekly). Been noticing that my quality of sleep hasn't been great at all.

I have a hunch that it might be the test affecting my sleep and my body still adapting to it (never shot test before), plus with increased training intensity/heavier weights (?)

What do you guys think?

Could be it due to other factors instead of the sustanon?

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    My sleep is messed up. I started a test/deca cycle about 3 weeks ago. My sleep is getting better as time goes on though. I think that your body just needs to get used to it. Once it does, you should sleep good again. I know I do after being on for awhile.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I dont sleep well at all throughout whole cycle. I dream alot more and temp. usually runs a few degrees higher making things unconfortable.I use some benadryl if things get bad.BG

Buffman is offline Associate Member
    yeah, me to, dreaming alot... and sweating like a pig!

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I dont sleep well at all throughout whole cycle. I dream alot more and temp. usually runs a few degrees higher making things unconfortable.I use some benadryl if things get bad.BG
    I'm with you man my sleep patterens are all F*$ked up when I'm on a cycle, kind of sucks because I do a lot better in the gym when I sleep good.

Power40 is offline Associate Member
    I am on the 6th week of my Andropen cycle @ 500 mgs per week. I just started to struggle w/sleep. I even had nightmares last night. I never had this problem with my first cycle of Test-E.

PowrdByJuice is offline Junior Member
    1000mg test e.. have a hard time sleeping every night.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    almost always have problems at the beg of every cycle. im typically fine though by wk 3-4

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    I just sleep less.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Me too, sleep alot less on cycle!

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    roids make it very difficult for me to fall asleep. usually il feel really tired during the day, but when i lay down to sleep i cant fall asleep for at least 3 or 4 hours. then il get pissed that im not getting enough sleep while on, and that wakes me up even more. its because of this that i can only take roids during the summer, if i take them during the school year i screw up my classes, and that sucks cause i want more gains sooner god damn it.

MightyMouse is offline New Member
    When I'm on the gear I don't sleep well either. From what I've read in several other threads, this is fairly common. I notice it most when I'm running a cycle with Tren Acetate in it. That stuff makes me sweat like crazy while sleeping too.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Higher than normal amounts of androgens spike your adrenlin at anytime and enhance your fight or flight sensory. I've woke up in the middle of the night on androgenic cycles all amped and jumped out of bed. Like a bad dream got me all wound up or something? Try melatonin, it works great for me. Don't let it get to your head, it's the drugs talkin' son....

That edge is great for working out or playing contact sports. That's the beauty of androgens, they turn you into a superman. Roids are perfect for football. Your reaction time is reduced. Why do you think Bonds and McGwire hit all of those HRs? "The clear" works...
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 12-30-2005 at 03:35 AM.

Thread Information