Thread: winny only

Ironarms2 is offline Junior Member

winny only

Looking to start getting my cutting cycle ready for the summer. Can you guys post some of the successful cutting cycles you have used and how many mgs were used

Thanks

Ripp3D is offline Junior Member
    I used 50 mg of winny and 50mg of tbol ed for 7 weeks, and I used t3 and clen on top of that as well for the last 4 weeks...

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Not again!!

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    I played with 30-40mg winny for 4 weeks, loved it. No sides, used nizoral for the hair, no hair loss. Lost 8lbs, kept alot of muscle(running a cutting diet). I was just playing with this steroid by itself and in a cutting envirnoment, well worth it. I'm not buying into the "no test no cycle" crap anymore. I should also note, I had no shutdown. My 2 cents

Jay

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    test prop and winny

1-8 test prop
    2-6 winny 50mg day.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripp3D
    I used 50 mg of winny and 50mg of tbol ed for 7 weeks, and I used t3 and clen on top of that as well for the last 4 weeks...

This is bad info.

Do not run two 17aa at the same time.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjayo
    I played with 30-40mg winny for 4 weeks, loved it. No sides, used nizoral for the hair, no hair loss. Lost 8lbs, kept alot of muscle(running a cutting diet). I was just playing with this steroid by itself and in a cutting envirnoment, well worth it. I'm not buying into the "no test no cycle" crap anymore. I should also note, I had no shutdown. My 2 cents

Jay
    I need to ask why you felt you needed to use drugs for a meager 4 weeks to cut?

~Pinnacle~

Ripp3D is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    This is bad info.

Do not run two 17aa at the same time.

I disagree, I kept it at its limit of 100mg for both ed and i ran it with milk thistle and liv 52. I wouldnt of ran it without those 2 liver protectors, maybe i should of thrown that in there.

Blog Entries
    better but still very hard on the liver.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripp3D
    I disagree, I kept it at its limit of 100mg for both ed and i ran it with milk thistle and liv 52. I wouldnt of ran it without those 2 liver protectors, maybe i should of thrown that in there.
    100mg is a lot of tbol! No matter what liver protectants your are using, it is unecessary to use two orals when you could simply inject some test, which is healthier for your liver and would also give you better gains!

Quote Originally Posted by bigjayo

Jay
    Yeh im not buying into that "crap" either, I recommend a drol, fina and equipoise cycle for your for your next cycle, it wont shut u down at all, test is crap and does nothing beneficial!

FIVE_8 is offline Banned
    winny only is just retarded. Im so sick of people thinking steroids cut you up. Your diet is the only thing to cut you up and some steroids like; anavar , winny, eq, prop, tren , and halo will aid in this. What is your cycle experience and stats and how long ahve you been training?

FIVE_8 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Yeh im not buying into that "crap" either, I recommend a drol, fina and equipoise cycle for your for your next cycle, it wont shut u down at all, test is crap and does nothing beneficial!
    you are so dumb, show me an article that says, "test is crap and does nothing beneficial"

test is best, and your knowledge sucks horribly

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I really hate test as well! Test gives me very annoying sides like bad skin, acne, bloating, and complete shutdown of hpta.(I dont get these sides with anything else) Why dont stack primo with the winny, something like this:
    winstrol -50mgs ed 1-8(use it in the beginning to kickstart the primo)
    primo-800-1g ew 1-10
    proviron25mgs ed 1-10(will shift estrogen-androgenic ratio and increase libodo)
    very nice cutting cycle!

FIVE_8 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I really hate test as well! Test gives me very annoying sides like bad skin, acne, bloating, and complete shutdown of hpta.(I dont get these sides with anything else) Why dont stack primo with the winny, something like this:
    winstrol -50mgs ed 1-8(use it in the beginning to kickstart the primo)
    primo-800-1g ew 1-10
    proviron25mgs ed 1-10(will shift estrogen-androgenic ratio and increase libodo)
    very nice cutting cycle!
    your hpta does not get shut down off test, tests best effect is increased sex drive for christ sake. If you bloat off test use an anti-estrogen (arimidex , femera, proviron ). Primo is too expensive and is an exotic girl drug.

Quote Originally Posted by FIVE_8
    you are so dumb, show me an article that says, "test is crap and does nothing beneficial"

test is best, and your knowledge sucks horribly
    Yeh coz i wasnt being sarcastic butthole, did u not see the rolling eyes! Fools like u make me well angry, come on here think ur god when ur nothing but a little bitch who knows jack shit and tries to gain respect by dissing longstanding members!

FIVE_8 is offline Banned
    Yeh coz i wasnt being sarcastic butthole, did u not see the rolling eyes! Fools like u make me well angry, come on here think ur god when ur nothing but a little bitch who knows jack shit and tries to gain respect by dissing longstanding members!
    I didnt see your smilie, my bad. But listen douche, dont be an ignorant prick calling my little...i know my shit and i can assure you im not little. BTW your post whore count means nothing to me

I didnt see your smilie, my bad. But listen douche, dont be an ignorant prick calling my little...i know my shit and i can assure you im not little. BTW your post whore count means nothing to me
    Yeh you know your shit, youve already proved that with comments such as - testosterone doesnt shut down hpta!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    your hpta does not get shut down off test, tests best effect is increased sex drive for christ sake. If you bloat off test use an anti-estrogen (arimidex, femera, proviron). Primo is too expensive and is an exotic girl drug.
    Testosterone doesn"t shut down hpta??? ha ha ha....

Dude, Why dont you pack up your bodybuilding and get yourself a hobby like ping pong!!

FIVE_8 is offline Banned
    Yeh you know your shit, youve already proved that with comments such as - testosterone doesnt shut down hpta!
    whoops taht was a typo...it was suppose to say, "test does shut down your hpta, but it increases your sex drive for christ sake and thats the best part about test"

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down

listen to five 8 .
    test is every cycle

Dude, Why dont you pack up your bodybuilding and get yourself a hobby like ping pong!!
    ROFLMFAO!!!!!

It's rare to see vitor make a funny comment like this.I like it!

~Pinnacle~

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Back when i didnt know any better I ran winstrol tabs and depot. I did get some hardening and strength gains, but the sides werent worth it: cholesterol was ****ed, liver values rose considerably, and could not even squat in the gym cause I almost tore my tendon over my right knee. The winstrol really hurt my elbows in the bench too. Gains? joint injuries, about 2-3 lbs net gain (lost a little BF too). Also, depot injects hurt like a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Back when i didnt know any better I ran winstrol tabs and depot. I did get some hardening and strength gains, but the sides werent worth it: cholesterol was ****ed, liver values rose considerably, and could not even squat in the gym cause I almost tore my tendon over my right knee. The winstrol really hurt my elbows in the bench too. Gains? joint injuries, about 2-3 lbs net gain (lost a little BF too). Also, depot injects hurt like a bitch
    What dose did you run it at Mike?and for how long?3 lbs isn't bad for a Winny only cycle.

~Pinnacle~

Ha ha ha!!

Thread Information