Welcome to Hell!

im on day 7 of my 10 day trip through the fiery pits of hell ... aka DNP . the sensation of heat is amazing. ive lost about 5 pounds so far, but im also extremely bloated from the stuff so im sure ive lost a considerable amount more. i split the dose... taking 200mg every 12 hours.

this was well planned out. its about 35 degrees tops here in NY, but even at 7am im walking out the door to go to work wearing short sleeves and no coat. i walked out the door the other day and steam was actually coming off of my arms and forehead. i sleep with my windows wide open and my fan going full force but still have to change my shirt twice every night. i havent so much been feeling the extreme lethargy that people talk about though. i guess because im taking in a good diet and the right supplements and antioxidents. going to the gym is kind of out of the question, i cant see how people can do that on this stuff. i checked my temp about an hour ago and it was at 99.9, but i feel so much hotter than that.

this whole experience reminds me of that episode of Saturday Night Live with Jimmy Tango's Fat Busters. haha.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Haha! Yeah! I just posted my DNP journal too. I'm on my 3rd day.... I'm burning in hell with ya..... I've lost 2lbs so far. I'm on 400mgs ed, just like you. dinitro?

Yeah, my workout last night was just pitiful.... I struggled thru it and did only 20 mins of cardio.... I was sweating like a banshee.... Hahaha, nice to have somebody else getting burned up with me... Ok, I'm going to go hang with Satan for a bit....
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 12-29-2005 at 10:55 PM.

Goodfella1231 is offline New Member
    what exactly is dnp never heard of it ?

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    i ran it at 200mg/day for 20 days and lost around 15-20 lbs. no muscle loss, but i was also on prop ; )

i find i start to build a tolerance around the 2nd week so i upped it to 400 the last week

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfella1231
    Go to profiles and find out.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    haha something i wouldn't advise you do right now.

Damn, I ate some oatmeal and fruit earlier.... I hope the pipes clear up....

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Its death in tablet form

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Its death in tablet form
    It's not vitamins.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    stuff is poison....stay away! there are much safer/healthier routes too loose weight. IE: clen , ephedrine, diet, cardio, ect....

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    stuff is poison....stay away! there are much safer/healthier routes too loose weight. IE: clen, ephedrine, diet, cardio, ect....
    Exactly !! It ranks right up there with Insulin as a fast track to hell !!! The real one

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Exactly !! It ranks right up there with Insulin as a fast track to hell !!! The real one
    Please explain how this ranks with insulin ? Sure, if you take too much you could die from either. But if you're taking 200-400mgs ed you will be fine. It isn't just the drug. You must also eat healthy and take the correct antioxidants and vitamin support. If you educate yourself and do it right, the risk is controlled. Risk = reward. If you juice, you're risking not being able to recover your HPTA, sterility or speed up testicular cancer if you're predisposed. But then again you become healthier with more LBM. People that abuse this drug are the problem, not the drug.

For some reason women were the only group that developed cataracts from DNP . Not one male. There wasn't enough data for a solid conclusion but that is strange.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 12-30-2005 at 03:24 AM.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    I'll stick with t3 myself..dont wanna fuk with dnp , good luck though bros!

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Haha! Yeah! I just posted my DNP journal too. I'm on my 3rd day.... I'm burning in hell with ya..... I've lost 2lbs so far. I'm on 400mgs ed, just like you. dinitro?

Yeah, my workout last night was just pitiful.... I struggled thru it and did only 20 mins of cardio.... I was sweating like a banshee.... Hahaha, nice to have somebody else getting burned up with me... Ok, I'm going to go hang with Satan for a bit....
    yeah its the Dinitro stuff. frikken potent and fast-acting!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Dnp is great stuff. just dont over do it. and make sure you keep water intake up.

Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    yeah its the Dinitro stuff. frikken potent and fast-acting!
    Yeah, stuff is good and it is strong. I've been eating good and consistent and drinking tons of water. I've actually felt pretty healthy over the past 2-3 days (day 6) and I've lost 5-6lbs already. I bought some V8s to bring in the car too. 6 servings of vegs with great antioxidants. Also Lipoic Acid, C and E. Dinitro's stuff has everything else included.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Dnp is great stuff. just dont over do it. and make sure you keep water intake up.
    Congrats on Vet status Gixxer.... Also my big bro Pinnacle.... It's like being made in the mob....

Thread Information