Thread: test e diet

tiger909 is offline Senior Member

test e diet

so, im an endomorph

im bulking rightnow
    5-8, 13-17%bf, 205

i have pretty slow metabolism, but keep my bf somewhat maintained by doing am cardio 3x weekly during bulking.

question is, do i really need 5-6000 calories during my test e/dbol cycle in feb. to see results. can i get away with bout 3500? i use 3500 now while bulking, makng great gains in strength and size while natty, yet still gaining some bf.

question is, can i eat less than 4000 cals. during my cycle( still get around 400 protien) and see gains.
    i'dreally like to see t be a lea bulker.

ps...does metabolism increase dramatically on cycle to compensate for those extra cals?

bump

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    I'm actually wondering this myself.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I dont think 3500 is enough for anything. I would go with 4500+. Your body will utilize what you are putting in much better while on.

bumpbump

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think u can get away with under 4000 cals/day .... u might not gain as much but the gains might be leaner

k_kingston is offline Associate Member
    been wondering this myself. Damn its a m'fer sometimes to get over 4,500 cals.

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Just out of curiousity, when everyone says they eat 4-6k cals, how much higher is this from your maintenance calories?

1ad man is offline Banned
    first of all eating more calories does put on weight but just because you eat 4000 calories doesnt mean your gonna put on all muscle. what matters is your diet keep in check . i would recommend while on cycle you want many calories as possible. Eat healthy wholesome foods bro. eat 6 meals but eat healthy. people keep on saying im on lean mass cycle im only eating 3000 calories not 4000 but what if you eat 3 mcdonald happy meals a day sure you eat 3000 calories but are they good calories . when i eat anything i look at the labels it is now part of life. learn how to read labels look at the fat content , look at cholestrol, look at sodium it bloats you. eat good calories i learned this the hard way bro.

think of your body as car and supposed you need engine oil and it says you need 5w 30 oil and you get 15w 30 is the same no. basically it is crap your putting into you car. sooner or later the car is gonna stop working or not run at all.

The main thing while on cycle whether is be test or finaplix it doesnt matter what roid your own your diet should always be the same depending on your goals. I had a buddy that said he is bulking and he is eating everything in site guess what he put on weight you know where right where he keeps his spare tires in his stomach. Fuel your body with healthy diet ,and train hard and rest . peace note your body doesnt grow when you eat or train it grows when you rest. so getting8-10 hours a sleep a day is a must. peace

Thread Information